Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday, December 11: First ❄️Yoga, Work, Clubhouse and South Philly ☕️


Well I tried to get up  For my 6 AM class. I watch some of the late-night shows such as Colbert

 and Jimmy Kimmel. I got out late again and felt rain so I brought my umbrella which got

 Indian juice on it from the Jar that fell out of the refrigerator

 last night.. There was  small bits of snow in the grass. None of the snow stuck on the roads. It’s about a half inch. Well when I arrived at the hot yoga class I realized 

 didn’t bring any shorts. I then went to see if they had any shorts I could buy on sale but

 

 he only ones were 55 bucks. One of the women in the class 

 ho has access to the laundry said that they had a pair of Lost & Found once. Well



 indeed  she found them!!! What a relief that was! I went to class and 

 t was super humid. I think I ate too much cereal because I got a little nauseous

 at one point and I had to squeeze into a spot because I 
 was a tiny bit late. But it ended well and I decided after class to go to CVS and then take the bus to the OCF at third Street. Because I like  their coffee 

 etter than Starbucks. Well I took a really slow bus got there and then walked all the way back because no bus just showed up but it was not a bad 

 walk because the snow was not much and fortunately I did not get wet.  I took a really slow bus got there and then walked all the way back 

 ecause no buses showed up but it was not a bad walk because the snow was not much and fortunately it really 

 asn’t raining. It is amazing all the stuff that happens and all that I do when I get up really early and go to yoga. All this writing on this blog happened between 5 AM
 and 9 AM. Well now it’s at 10:30 AM. I reviewed my list and  took 3 trainings and got them off my list which is good. I’m now going to be scanning LTIS 

 pplications for the rest of the day. That will keep me occupied and I won’t be blogging much during that time at all. Well it’s 1216 now taking a trip to the men’s room. 
Anyway I’m just grinding away and I have

 to do some kind of favor for a friend about reviewing something that they did. Anyhow I know I’m gonna get  real tired pretty soon. I got a remember to to 

 eep Dr camil’s appointment today. It’s for the med checks it’s pretty important. If I miss it the bill me 50 extra bucks and I owe them.  The  Department  of Justice  Inspector

 General released a report that the debunks all the right wing myths concerning the deep state and a bunch of conspiracy theories. This is bogus crap that supposed to distract people from the fact that 

 rump is still doing his crimes. na fact he  invited the foreign minister of the Russian federation to the White House yesterday.  Well I ended 

 y day scanning a whole bunch of LTS documents. I almost got them all done. I might’ve gotten them all done if I didn’t have to leave 45 minutes early at 4:15 PM to go 
to the doctors for the med check. I put in my time. And I can’t decide whether I’m  going  to  go to the meeting I took a small  

nap while I was waiting for the doctor to see me over at 1420 Walnut. That



 felt nice. I did hear him call me fortunately so we’re on the same regimen. The 

 hought of doing hormone therapy I’d have to talk to my doctor

 about that stuff. I think getting enough sleep would be a great help. Anyhow

 I arrived at OCF nice and quick by 6 o’clock which it only took me 

 eally 20 minutes by the bus so that was really cool. Hopefully Wessel show up in the 
next 10 minutes so we can shoot the shit here at the coffee shop. So  after this meeting I have to pick up some money for Larry and

 then I’m going to deposit in my account and then send it over to them via Venmo. I think it’s cheaper and quicker than going to Western Union. I don’t even

 know if Western Union is open after dark. I’m just forget about my oatmeal cookie it was sitting on the counter for about 10 minutes 
t’s taste really good. Here’s some depressing news. 

 here’s an article I just read and sleep that 77-year-old Joe Biden doesn’t plan to run for a second turn if he’s elected president.  

The writer in this article says he shouldn’t be running at all. That’s a problem because



 that can be used against him very easily by Trump and his minions. Dear God.

 Well I went to south Philly and took care of my errands then came back home 

 nd talked on the phone for a little while and finally went to
bed. I’m going to sleep in tomorrow 4 sure

No comments: