Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday, December 28: from Fairmount to Ardmore on a Eventful Day

I woke feeling whiped out. My lower back was really stiff and I’m not sure why. It could be 

 ecause I didn’t do yoga for a week and then for my sleep patterns  were thrown off a little bit. Only the higher power nose for absolute sure. Anyhow I did

 manage to catch the train and catch the 49 and make it in time for 10 o’clock Clubhouse. It was sparsely attended but is a good meeting nonetheless. Saturdays so much less crowded 

 ay so I know I can show up five minutes before the meeting have plenty of places to sit. The current title of this block came from the gentleman

 leading the meeting. He had some interesting insights and funny remarks  scattered 

 hroughout the presentation. It was a speaker discussion meeting. He talked about how Christians are way into Christmas. It made me chuckle kiss





 it’s falls under my master of the obvious degree that I have. I have to make an itinerary

 about everything but I don’t do it. And if we can’t use logic 

 hen we’re just not really there. Well after the meeting I sat and had my second cup of

 coffee and then I went to catch the bus but got distracted 
and missed it so I went and did little shopping at CVS in Fairmount then 

 ent to the CVS at 20th St. after I took the 49 bus there. I picked up my Scripps and came home and decided I

 needed to eat because I couldn’t nap because I was too hungry. So that’s what I did and next thing you know after I ate it was already 2:15 PM 

 hat was pushing the envelope on eating right before yoga. I took a nap and it was nice but I could’ve easily napped a lot longer and

 I was doing the heavy breathing thing. I got up and just missed the train and I had to wait till another train and I had to rush to class. I got there just as class is going to start and the room was humid 

 s all hell. The heater went off because it was hot enough without the heater and there was about 40 people in there. I was pretty thirsty but I thought I’d get through. Well 

 ight near the end of the standing series I felt nauseous and had to run for the border so I wouldn’t embarrass myself. Well I took care of business took a quick shower

 and got back to class in time for the tree pose and then I got your boss in it and I was going 

 o make it then. I got there just as class is going to start and the room was humid

 as all hell. The heater went off because it was hot enough without the heater

 and there was about 40 people in there. I was pretty thirsty but I thought 

 ’d get through. Well right near the end of the standing series I felt nauseous 

 nd had to run for the border so I wouldn’t embarrass myself. Well I took care of 

 usiness took a quick shower and got back to class in time for the tree 

 ose and then I got your bassinet and I was going to make it then. I took my sweet time getting ready after classthanks mjmjmjmmjjm
Yf

No comments: