Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday, December 16: Work, Yoga AND State Employees in Robes

Well after a late night in Ardmore PA last night I must’ve 

 ot set the alarm or turned it off. I frankly don’t even remember I was 20 minutes late to work and I signed in late. Anyhow I finally got that report for the   A– 55. I then I decided to get my coffee and my drinks for my break and do this report. Other
than that it’s been pretty quiet today. I ran into this term called  VESCO Girl on Twitter  It seems to be the place for Brian keep up on pop culture in the latest

 political fuming. Basically a VESCO is a  teengirl who wears certain kind of clothes

 and talks in certain ways. I can’t believe I just saw another appeals civil servant wearing a judge robe oh my god it’s so adorable😱😱👽. The latest addition to jackass of the month is Jeff Van Drew🤮 
His congressional staff resigned in masse. At least 4 staffers quit because he converted to a Republican  He’s a 
political pervert. I really  ant him to go kind a wish I live down there so 

  can campaign against a sloppy ass. It’s 1:31 PM and there’s a little bit of a freezing


rain snow but that’s going to turn into a
 rain coming to the forecast and it is 36° after all. Well I’m working on my report and I expect a phone call so I have the phone ringer on so every time a message comes in or something, I get a little dings.

 I’m plugging along it’s 241 I hope to get this list done by the end of the day
and then go to yoga. I think the master cylinder would approve you wouldn’t 
approve 

 f me not having kids are having a stable marriage or not having a daughter to get married but it’s OK. well Fox news poll

 reflects that nothing much is changed in the polls about trumps impeachment. 50% of the country want to see Trumpimpeached and  removed from office. It appears that one of the
 fellows in Fox and friends was surprised by that. Well I finished my report


and now I’m getting ready for yoga after hitting the men’s room and stuff

No comments: