Thursday, March 07, 2019

Thursday, March 7: Sunny, Late an’ Shiii

Well believe it or not I slept OK but it was kind of free of dreams. Unlike my heart which 

 ctually still has dreams left it’s my head trying to tell me differently. Anyhow I got up at 6:15 AM threw on some
clothes and got ready then be at Saxbys at 7:15 AM at 11th and Walnut Street. There I showed up on time because we both agreed 7:15 AM was a lot easier than 7 AM. Well we got into the whole boundaries, resentment and my ego 

 elling me I should do this or be that or be like someone else who can get a romantic partner in five seconds flat. Anyhow as I said yesterday I got 112 50. I’m 

 ot sure why the exact amount. But I’ll take it because I was down to my last $40 to get 

 e through the last two weeks. Anyhow are meeting at Saxbys went really well I think. We’re

 working on the 4th Step man. Take as much time as I need to for the welfare wakka never quits. Speaking of quitting, right after the state Supreme Court reinstated the general assistance program it’s now threatened again with illumination effective July 1  Republicans

 control the purse strings and it would be part of the budget so they could jus

t remove the $50 million that goes into general assistance. There is a deal to put the money in a 

 ousing agency. So asinine Republicans they suck! I got to work late just signed in at 

 :30 AM. I got down to business. Someone was there since 8:15 AM took 

 are of them and about four others during the day. I just smashed through the

 day. It was pretty uneventful which was good I think uneventful is good. 



 t this point   did put in the one 1250 from Jo. You have to pay an 

 xtra buck 60 to get the money instantly otherwise they make you wait.   that’s 

 ew since it’s always something. Well work ended and I got all but 2 of the 31 original alerts done. That was cool. I then

 suited up and headed to Ocf coffee House. Wes is with his daughter so he’s not gonna be around. So I’m just gonna drink alone as I’ve been known to 

 o on occasion. The meeting is very interesting. We read the story on page 505 but I’ve never read before. It was very simple and direct. At meeting, there was only 2 women there. I then went to CVS 

 o get some drinks and a snack. I did that successfully and then I waited

 around for the 48 for a bit at the corner near London Grill. I came home and just feel like eating and being by myself.

No comments: