Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday March 17: A Day That I Forgot was St. Patrick’s Day!

Hi kids. I St. Patrick’s Day. Hell! I forgot about that. I think cause I 

 m sober and 57 years old! Well I got out of the house in the last minute as usual I I rushed out of the house and caught the Market Frankford EL   as it was arriving. That really helps because it is Sunday after all. I then went to 15th and JFK.  There were no detours or helicopters or anything to stall things. I decided 

right away to call Uber. The Uber driver showed up in two minutes & I got there and got a seat saved my seat and got some coffee. The meeting was really fun. And informative. I rambled on at the end because the coffee is really getting to me. Anyhow I just look at his little bit progress so people get to know me and 
hopefully I’ll feel more secure etc. etc. well I’m back at the coffee shop. We’ll call it  my creative studio man. Long as I stay in my lane I’ll will maintain my emotional balance 

and shit. It’s how I enjoy my coffee and my time alone. Which is a good majority of my time when I’m not at work or at meetings running around doing errands. Why heard from the 

 oman who always blows off me in the last minute. I gave her a 2 o’clock 

 eeting that was on W. Giraffe Ave. I want to be home by 5 o’clock so that’s my only restriction. 

 t’s a nice day out what a little cold but nice. It’s now 11:56 AM. I want to leave around noon. I plan to go to CVS and buy more of my favorite drinks and head home unless I hear from the phantom person. 

 Well gues what I have planned today. I’ll be going over to a friends house at 2 o’clock to hang out.  After that I need to be home at 5:30 contact 

 my to pick up the futon. It’s only taken three months but better late than never.

 I also got 6 more of my favorite drinks for $.88. The first time I was
 charged the sales tax and the second time by wasn’t. I also got a huge bunch 

 f coupons for things I just bought yesterday. Well here’s satisfying news but I just read 

 s of 12:55 PM today. Fox News Pulls Host Jeanine Pirro’s Show From Air Following Anti-Islam Remarks. She 

 alled her an American etc. All I can say is good riddance she was such a spaz 

 nd an asshole. She always talk like she was 😵 drunk. I got home

 and Joe just woke up after driving till least four in the morning. We talked a little bit and I discovered I lost

 my extra plug that I carry around with me. I have no idea where it could’ve fallen off 

 o. Anyhow he paid me a little bit of money and then I had to leave because my friend lives in 

 orthern liberties. It’s bright and sunny now but it is chilly. Well I 

 rrived at the Spring Gardens stop and decided not to take Uber. Anyhow an outside news the Commonwealth 

 ennsylvania is proposing a major change. Pa. considers raising legal age to buy tobacco to 21  That might 
be a good idea actually. I’m sure big tobacco will find a way to oppose it. What can I say I think it’s a good idea if it doesn’t cost any more taxpayer money. Let’s see what happens. I got over and I was fatter deliciousscallops and rice and Daniel Ortega’s taco sauce. It was so delicious it really hit the spot. I’m at Hercules the cute little pug. The woman living owns the dog not my friend. So I took 

  quick mini nap. I just found out she seeing the pixies tomorrow night with a friend of her’s. It’s at the Fillmore the old standing room only place I tried 2 see Bob
 Dylan once upon a time. Well we decided to take a walk and we ended up at the coffee shop called higher grounds. We sat in the two comfy chairs and talked for a 

 ittle while and Pat agreed to pick me up nearby so we go straight to Amy’s there. It’s now 630 which is about an hour later than I wanted but I just One of the 

 obs done and Amy was OK with that as well. We arrived in Melrose Park and fortunately Amy’s kids were there
they were helpful.  We then took a really 

 low route back since we had some of the furniture sticking out of the car. I got myself 
 really hungry and and I had to go to the bathroom. I took care of that we got home and Joe came right after that. Well we decide we would go to  Kabobbeesh and get some takeout. Joe also ordered something as well. 

 ell Brooke came over after we picked her up at 52nd St.. She scrubbed out the kitchen and my room. She was not able t to clean the front room since
 the futon parts and Joe were spread out all over the room. Just want to make a few remarks. Pat and I were amazed how parts of Philadelphia right near Fern rock we’re pretty nice. We took pictures of some architecture and other sites as we drove towards Amy‘s place. We enjoyed that very Merry very very much. It got colder but it worked out pretty well. The next step is to actually build the damn thing. That’s a Nother project that needs to be completed

No comments: