Saturday, March 02, 2019

Saturday, March 2: Change A-foot in the Homefront

Hello. Once again I stayed up past my bedtime to watch an Amazon Prime original movie called Fortitude. I got up around 9:30 AM. Joe and I plan to be at the enterprise rental car place by 11. Uuber was fine.It  took nine minutes for them to show it didn’t really  matter since  we were sitting in the house talking. Joe was talking about Marcus Arelious and one of his books. Discussions were made about the extra rent I pay and the parameters how long he be staying. It will be 3 to 6 months. Six months a hard deadline. He said he wrote his own version of the book. Anyhow we 

 ent to Enterprise Rent-A-Car where he picked up hi Toyota .I put down the deposit & and he drove me 3rd and Fairmount. I then went to a new place nearby and got myself a drink station and orange juice and a banana.. I then went and walked to my friends place at Orianna  Street.  I helped her with a re-application for LIEAP with the Commonwealth. She knows what IDs and stuff to get. I had a coffee and that was tasty and then we went over to Silk City to have it delicious brunch. I had wave us rancheros and it was filling and delicious. The

 waitress was really fun. I think she had fun as well as we did. After that it was getting towards 4 o’clock and I decided we wanted to walk back. It was a nice brisk walk. The temperature felt like it was definitely  plummeting as we were walking. When we first left her house, it was sunny out side,By the time We arrived at Ocf coffee House the 20th at Fairmount, there was ayes definite chill in the air. The meeting went well. We read from the big book the woman at the ends with her proclaiming

 she was a lesbian. I had read that story recently. Afterwards we walked down to Broad Fairmount but the Fairmont station was closed and then we walked down to Broad

and Spring Garden. She went east of Spring Garden and I got on the train. It’s now 7:40 PM and I’m just getting off the Melbourne station. 

No comments: