Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tuesday, March 26th: 3rd Day of 30 day challenge. Working and meetings

 Well I got myself up for the class. It took a little bit longer because 

  had to pick up my shirts in the dryer because they are so so I didn’t have time to wash so I did the bachelor thing and dried out the sweat I left on time but I wasn’t as early as I’d like to be able to only 15 minutes 

 arly I’d like to be about a half hour early so I can kind a like ease 

 nto the heat. I managed to make the 8 o’clock morning meeting cause I was

 encouraged by the person is going to speak which is pretty cool. I hadn’t

  recognized  this person but  she did recognize me. It was cool. I left early so I 

 ouldn’t be terribly late for work.  Well I wasn’t terribly late to work people 

 were  pretty rowdy like there was a holiday coming up. Well one of my long-term work

 mates is going to be retiring at the end of this week. There was a rumor 

 oot that in the nappy and retire right away but that’s
just a rumor right now
 Anyway I brought up to sanctions and I saw four people and generally felt a
 little less wiped out than yesterday. I think it helped that I went to bed by 9:30. I just need to go to bed by 10 o’clock to really not get wiped out during
the day. I took a quick 10 minute nap before the end of work. I then took the 33 bus up to Fairmount went to the meeting till from

 6:15 to about 7:05 when I called the Uber app 444 N. 3rd for the monthly GSR meeting. I got a 

ride to the El and arrived at EL platform at 9:11 PM. I’m gonna count 

 hat pizza slice as dinner because I have to go to bed early these days.  I put the usual things in the dryer and had them run. I got up later  in the night and took them from the

 dryer put in my backpack and went to bed.


No comments: