Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday, March 15: Song of Payday w Massage ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ‍♂️

When I woke up after a lovely night of sleep.. I really need to go to bed earlier I think

 that’s my problem not getting enough sleep and it’s messing up a  y mind. Anyhow, got to work basically on time and worked on a couple things from yesterday and working on alerts again. My coworker

 is going to do my overpayment to at least some of them hi

 or lunch. It’s a really mild day in my winter coat is way too warm I got to see 

 f I have a spring jacket otherwise I might have to get one. So it’s

 really mild today the high was in the 70s and here I am putting on a winter coat.

 I didn’t look at the weather forecast.  Also it didn’t rain which is really a bonus. 

 ell I tracked through my alerts. I had eight of them my coworkers

 punching through my overpayments and I sent for partials. All I have to do is a 

 ifth one and then I can start working on sanction packets for the rest of the day 

 onday. It was a really slow day really one of the 

 asier days I’ve had  t this job. It’s pretty warm out here as of 5:02 PM but in 24 hours it will be hitting the 30s. Good old Philadelphia spring weather. In news of sickness, this has been the sickest flu season.
   There has been a Mumps and Measles outbreak this season.  This is because anti-vaccine assholes don’t vaccinate their kids and 
 everyone Else gets sick. Temple

 university has about 40 mumps or measles cases this year. That’s way fucked up. When I left work actually a tiny bit before five. The only problem was the rush-hour trains and 63rd St. 

 as the wrong place to get off the way for a Melbourne train because it’s not possible during rush hour. Eventually I did get home and shower of supposed to 

 e there by six for my appointment I’m hoping that I can catch a quick Uber cab once I get off at  11th St. or 9th Street. Well I took care of my shower and I felt really good since I was 

 ompletely overdressed for the 73° weather. I got on the L and I was very lucky at 11th St. I caught a bus almost 

 mmediately. So I got there only about 10 minutes late. There was very good

 it was relaxing and after that I eventually wobbled home ate some of those 

 rozen Kati sandwiches talk on the phone and crashed around midnight. Tomorrow I meet 

 arry and Murray at nine

No comments: