Saturday, March 23, 2019

Friday, March 22: Sleeping In, Working Hard and New Jersey

I decided today that I would sleep in and take my sweet time  etting  to work.  I took a long  

hot shower & I  gave myself a shaved and got to work at 9:30 AM. Joe also got up around the same time. Turns out that the heat was left on and Pat told me about it. He asked me if I thought he buys it I said 

 hough. But this remains to be seen of coarse. I did get the work and got 12 new alert so I worked on them first as usual. I then took care of some stuff here and there and write up one more 

 anction. I didn’t get the grand amount of sanctions that I’d like but it wasn’t a bad day. I’ve been cleared off a whole bunch of my email because it’s a lot easier to delete massive 

 ounds a email on the computer than it’s on the phone. I then received the updated version 

 f what I do and it’s a lot more accurate exactly what I do every day. My ADA was way into 

 etting it right for her boss. Oh I’m glad as well. I then headed down 

 o Old City to meet up with Larry but first to get a coffee. Well Robert Mueller turned in his report to the Attorney General today. It will be a 

 uge new story that’s from building for the last two years

Attorney General Bob Barr send a letter to Congress. He has the power to release as much as 

 e wants. Well I ended up going with Larry and hung out and explored. I  made 

 lans to hang out with somebody for 💰 and I decided that I would do it. Anyhow there’s more to that story for sure. Anyhow I had a decent evening and that’s about it. 

 e are living in the Trump universe. This is a world where old standards of decency and common sense are separated 
 into different dual realities that go right past each other. The younger folks seem to be aiming for more traditional mortgage which in retrospect 
 seem to be attractive compared to 

 he insatiable appetite for carnivorous capitalism and tried to listen and that 

 e are experiencing in the national sphere. 



No comments: