Sunday, March 10, 2019

Saturday, March 9: A Day in Towson MD

The day started off in Reisterstown where we went to the Reisterstown diner. It was a nice 

comfortable old-fashioned diner. The waitress just really groovy and was very good to us. She had an a warning personality as well. Anyhow I stuff my face with the pilot pancakes and they were very good. The coffee is 

 elicious as well. Eileen then drove me to my brothers place which was about 15 to 20 minutes away from the diner. I arrived at my 

 rothers place and we chilled out for a little bit. Next we went to an Amish market. 
 It was a building it wasn’t just some kind of Lancaster County Amish place it was a regular store looks sort of like 

 eadingTerminal  Market. We sat down for some lunch. I ordered a taco salad

 in a tortilla bowl. My problem with that is if they slathered way too much

 cheese on it. I could only eat half of it before I was just to cheesed out. I was 

 lso not very hungry because I had that big breakfast at the diner. We went 

 ome and mail it out for a little while. We then had dinner at 7:00 PM 

 nd we watched the big Lebowski. I think I understood the movie for the first time. It to Cohen 

 rothers movie. And it’s a little off-the-wall as usual. Who’s about 9:15 PM and we all

 started getting ready for bed I attempted to watch this one show but I lost with the 

 hannel win. And then slept in the basement and it was very comfortable.

No comments: