Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday, March 23: Randomness in the Ides of March

Good sunny and cold morning to everyone out there in Internet land. I got up made it in time for the 

 eeting. I really like the meeting because there were different people there. Some people I like to see their work there but overall it was very positive and I enjoyed it very much. Afterwards 

  went to OCF Coffeehouse and had another coffee and got plunged

 into Bizaro dating world. I will not discuss it here in detail anybody knows 

 can fill in the blanks. I got a new PayPal account but I couldn’t get the  ther one to work. That’ll 

 hopefully come in handy. I didn’t pay someone back $50 and got $180 from my roommate. I talk to a nice woman 

 nd gave her my card. We were marked that we are least 20 to 25 years older than the average person 

 nd in the coffee shop. She was working on a project she probably won’t call but she’s very nice and whatever.
Anyhow I ran out of battery so I got to stay here a little bit longer then I’m gonna go get a pizza and maybe

 get a yoga mat and some sweatpants so I can go to yoga tomorrow morning. It’s hot yoga at 15th and Sansom. I started to get a chicken
cheesesteak at the other place called Pete’s famous Pizza because they have diet Pepsi instead of Diet Coke.  So it goes. Well news outside my 
temporary world, as you know the mold report 

 as submitted to the attorney general of United States. Slate  has this article about the “paranoid left.”  esistance-Fantasy 
 Twitter Is Speculating Wildly About the Mueller Report, Having a Blast . Well the left need to have some fun. The right wing has had all kind of fantasy fighting over the last 10 to 20 years. I for one think that the reports not gonna put much of a dent in trouble in the long run which is kind of sad.

No comments: