Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday, March 11: 7 Years Today

Good Monday to everyone out there in Internet land and beyond. I woke up in time and noticed

 how dark it was due to the daylight savings time we just fell into yesterday. I didn’t really notice it because it was a day off. 

 nyhow I managed to recover from my mystery trip to New York. I was lucky
I caught a bus at 9 o’clock instead of waiting till 10. 

 nyhow I went to the sunrise to but was too late for the introductions and the question of any anniversaries? It was a big book so it was very
 much involved so I’ll have to try again tomorrow morning. I plan to go to Fairmount at 5:30 if I possibly can that would entail me leaving early from work. Well I 

 nded up having three appointments after 3:00 PM so getting to Fairmount by 530 was going to be impossible. Also Wes and Jenn could not make it either  because I have stuff going on my goals try to get to the 530 meeting

 as close to on time as possible but it’s 5:16 PM now and I haven’t even caught  the train yet. Well he did show up to the 530 meeting late. But I knew I could catch 6:45 PM 

 eeting on time. I did manage to make it on time because I caught a 

 us which is good. I got a free coffee at Saxbys since the woman accidentally spilled it. So I went into the meeting and I got my coin. And then I went back and got my coffee. It was

 tasty and they let me have it for free.. That was really nice of them. I decide

 to stay to the meeting after the Monday night beginners and that went pretty well. I 

 hen finally got home after buying my favorite drinks and Jo was still 

 orking. It was too late to talk on the phone to one of my friends so I talk to another 

friend and she gave me some advice that I probably needed. And I want to bed good night. In the news of the day. 

 The President’s Budget Is a Blueprint for Another Government Shutdown.   e wants money for the wall of about $8.6 


million. And there’s no way the house of representatives going to go for that Also there was a whole tucker Carlson getting recorded ripping into women a lot. Saying that women were primitive and basic. He is the kind a guy that you want to slap in the head 

No comments: