Friday, March 08, 2019

Friday, March 8: Work. On the Road to Baltimore

I got up and decided I would sleep in instead of going to the 715 meeting. I think got to work a little bit 

 ate after going to 40th St. to get coffee. I did go to work and saw four people. I hope that a 
medical category put in my time and left. I am initially was going to take the train and missed it then I was going to call Uber. The train after work
just going to get me fast Uber so I took the 

 it from Uber and took the train and made it to the bus station by 2:51 PM 

 or the 3 PM bus At  3 PM Friday, March 8. I was faced with hostile customers giving me crap because I’m trying to find a seat. A woman’s wheelchair took up a total of 8 seats. This woman was extremely hostile to me. Also the buyes s driver didn’t tell us that all the seats
were full. I did however manage to find a seat. This was after the driver removed his crap off of the 2 remaining seats in the very front of the bus. No after I got settled in, I 
 decided to listen to the feelies and take a nap.

 Everything calm down and that was cool. Well I napped for about 45 

 inutes and Boyd and I crashed hard. It wasn’t too uncomfortable except there’s a 

 inimum legroom. Around 4:30 PM started getting some rain and wet 

 now as we are girl lighting down.   I-95. Well I ended up seeing some really nice stuff on him Garre as I was 

 istening to galaxy 500 on my phone. I just started to feel sad I think because I’m
 tired of psychically tired. I cried just a little bit. I caught a $17 cab ride from the bus station. I just 

 anted to get the fuck out of the bus station so I paid enough to have dinner for

 two at a diner. Anyway I went to a Starbucks on North Utah and W. Baltimore Ave. I asked for a large medium

 coffee and a large cup with soy and they charge $.60 for any dairy product.Woman was somewhat hostile in town saying it’s a mixed home. And 
went back-and-forth for a little bit and they said it’s the same thing as I ordered. I just wasn’t mentally up for that kind of thing but I survived it 

 ithout losing my shit. Which was pretty good considering I’m just tired and  sad right now. It’s 6:30 PM my friend will be over soon and I can work on getting yes

 id of these depressing doldrums thank you and thank me. Glad I have good 

 riends at home that help me when I’m skidding a little bit. It appears the rain has stopped which good. I doubt that we’re just going to stay here but I’ll do whatever
 she wants. I don’t know about the parking around here at all. It’s just so dark. I noticed a lot of the coffee shops 
 round here close at 6 PM. Because this would’ve been my first choice far from it! It’s now 6:51 PM. I did ask the boss woman  for a little extra soy in it they hesitated but they 

 uietly gave it to me. This place closes at 8:30 and they’re already anxious to go home. Oh my friend

 pick me up around 7 o’clock and we went straight to this bar for karaoke. When 

  walked in I will immediately recognize the place from when I would meet a

 woman named Rhonda who lives in Reisterstown or nearby. Can you believe that

 shit all the places near my friends house it’s this one. I recognize it from the carpeting and the bar straight across when you 
 irst come in. I’m going to sing golden brown by The Stranglers. It’s an online app where you can pick 
any song it’s pretty good selection.  

most people are picking country or are you on your regular stuff like the Monkiees in the cars. Anyhow after 

 e left that wonderful cookie karaoke experience, we watched  the R. Kelly special interview on TiVo. So watch the whole thing. It was just interview the interspersed like other stuff. Including 

 nterviews with his twin set of girlfriends. They both claim they love

 him it was really kind of uncomfortable to put it mildly they’re like 22 years old and they were totally brainwashed and the parents look like complete enabler‘s it was kind of disgusting but you know it’s Friday night junk TV what the hell. And it’s a cultural experience

No comments: