Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday, March 14: A Weird Beginning a Tired Ending

Well I got up but barely. I heard Tayland my alarm at 6:15 AM. And then ate breakfast

 with Jo who woke up about the same time I did. And then jump into the shower  nd that of course made it so I didn’t leave the house until 6:50 AM. After in a train 
 ent by I caught the train. On the way we had one for a colorful characters come around and asked for money. No! In this case he asked people to give up their coach to him. He did it to the people in front of me and 
he did it to me. It all went without incident. Lately I’ve been having meetings  unky incidents on public 

 ransportation. First the incident going to Baltimore on Friday then yesterday the 

 us driver yelling at me for sticking my leg in the door while the door was

 closing. I was just too damn tired to get into any kind of fracas well I met with my 

 sponsor and it was good food for thought I need on a Thursday that’s the day I’m sure. I went to the 12th and Locust meeting and left early because I don’t want to be 

 uper late to work when I have a shit load of people coming in. Also I’m leaving
early for another appointment. I’m getting more like an old person has appointments all the time. I’ve been very fortunate I haven’t had a ridiculous runaround day lately but I’m do that’s for sure. I’m going to publish 

 his and share it with my friend who I’m gonna go to weddings for in a couple years. 
Well a couple people from work said that I did make it on the TV last night about Facebook.  I saw it on the Fox 29 page I was with a bunch 
of other people that interviewed me. 

 t was pretty cool actually. Was scheduled about 15 people but so far only
about 2 or 3 came in. It’s a beautifulhi

 day out here. I did remember to pick up my script because I only took half my 

 cript this morning. People came in looking at the building and Word on the street is that they’re 


going to redo the walls in the intake area and replace the flooring. hi  thanks

 t was funny so many people scheduled and then of course two people show up after 3 o’clock. I hi

 ad a 4:15 PM appointment downtown. I got the one out-of-the-way real quick. the other one I just let 

 lide and put her back in. Before then I was going to sanction somebody

 and we found out she was married and well I want to head to my sanction with approval. After that I’ve ran out of the office. Not before I got a veiled threat from somebody because I swiped her but we all just went ha ha Ha left it off but this

 woman is volatile. I went off went downtown and went to a very decent but intense 
 appointment. I then went towards Northern liberties Road going to meet a friend but lo and behold as I arrived at 2nd Street and Spring Garden Street I got a text that she was 

throwing up and going to bed. This is the friend that blows me off consistently the last minute or doesn’t tell me stuff. 
but that’s how she rolls. Well after that the coffee I was drinking just started tasting sour and I got really really tired I mean so tired I just took a  nap on a hilly 

 pot in the parking lot. I ran some things by and I think I just blowing
 and I even tried to take Uber but my car didn’t have enough money for a full-fledged Uber so I took a uber pool. The
woman was very nice and she was pretty attractive 50-year-old 
African-American woman and I helped her guide her way to meeting Stalin who is the other passenger and got dropped off right at 20th and Fairmount. Big book meeting wasn’t crowded at all 

 ompared to last night I was finally feeling chill and relax and I had bought a drink 
instead of coffee because I was I was just done with coffee for the day. The meeting was
 as just done. It was a Big Book meeting which was pretty chill and then I likely caught the 33 bus was just sitting there which was 

 ool. I then waited for the elf or maybe six minutes but not before someone we decide to dance around the middle of the concourse 
waiting area. She is having a good all-time. She wasn’t threatening

 everybody when most people just walked right by her like nothing abnormal was going on. The traind

 came on pretty quickly and I got home peacefully I’m gonna 

 at some Indian and go to sleep I’m pretty wiped out today. Slate online has a summary of today’s news. The Senate voted against Trump’s emergency declaration concerning the 
 order wall. Trump will veto the legislation. The vote was 59 to 41. I think 60 votes would be a veto override but the house doesn’t have enough votes anyway either does the Senate by one vote.

No comments: