Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday, March 21: Rain and Work as of 5:30 PM

Good morning. And good day. I woke up to a drizzly rain as I walked out the door at 6:47 

 M. I clean the dishes read Twitter and finished up my blog posting for yesterday. I then headed out to 11th and Locust Street and met my sponsor. I always enjoy those meetings. I always 

 ike the fact that it’s on Thursday so I know the end of the 

 week is coming up. I left you a Clock meeting early so I wouldn’t be super late to work. I have people

 coming in. Well in New Zealand they’re taking a huge step towards 

 ectifying their gun problem. And are doing it quickly. Watch the Prime Minister of New Zealand Ban Military-Style Semi-Automatic 

 eapons in 10 Minutes Flat. Yes New Zealand actually has a gun lobby but they’re not crazy lunatics like the ones we have here.. Also the second amendment has been 
 interpreted that everyone have guns and lots of them. Speaking of lunatics Kentucky governor Matt Bevin intentionally exposed hi 9 kids to chickenpox so they’ll be immune  to it! This is instead of getting shots for him


 What the hell is going on in this country? We’re going to second and destroy oursel

ves from within from willful idiocy. Well I got to work and as of 12:40 PM when I got my lunch only two clients 

 ame in thus far. It’s still raining I went to the Bodega and now I have 12 alerts. Anyhow

 I had a good day at work. I got the 12 alerts done and reviewed

 my CBH papers and I found a mistake that I was able to correct.. Even

 was able to get rid of two alerts for a coworker who was absent today. It 

 as drizzly rain all day. I stayed in most of the day. I went to the bodega got my usual snack and Pepsi thing. I feel OK except I do have a scratchy throat as of 5:51 PM. Well I 

 ook the L and the 33 up to Fairmount. I was very lucky to 33 came just as I was showing up. We read from the book and it was a long’s chapter. And then after that we talked about how the one woman was

 looking at right at West face. He caught the 49 and then I walked over to catch the 48. I got home and ate the last of the Indian food that I had bought a couple weeks ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FU and Sharon mml