Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday March 13th: 👁Facebook is DOWN👁

                   👁 I Sold My Relationship 👁
I heard that from a speaker this morning. I KNOW I misheard what they said but sums up my life. Well it ;sums my love life! Anyhow, probably change the title since you just really tell how the day went or what I 

 hought of the day. I still want to mine read. I look at peoples faces and predict how



 they are personality wise. I also know that resentments block access to God so 

 hat’s a good thing. I’ve got dinner at my work and go to my psych doctor since I switch my appointment

 till I have my friend see me get my coin but neither of them were there but that’

s life in the big city no need to dwell on that. Today I plan on going to Fairmount again and maybe 

 tarting overpayments if Dr camil doesn’t make me wait forever and ever. I

 think I lost another set of headphones to but I have another pair and I had to spend $9 on the adapter thanks

 pples making a crap load of money off me while I sell myself to get what I can’t get like like “normal“ people I just got a learn acceptance but it’s that I am where I’m going to be and I’m supposed to be 

 here I am. And I usually except it except when I’m alone in my thoughts which is a dark dank place sometimes. Anywhere I shared the 
theme on Facebook Twitter and even Instagram. I don’t think it’ll go viral but I don’t care someday Facebook will post it and all the PYT’S
 will look at them say    
“Oh my god what a genius.” I know and recognize genius OK. But is it least one friend of mine who gets it and I’ll be going to her wedding in 2 years 10:15 AM crept up very quickly. I had 
to hustle for 1030 AM appointment with the doctor. Yes of course as I 

 eft some client walked in and she had to go home. I got here pretty quickly I must say. I politely asked someone if they can push the  5th floor button. She was mildly irritated and squeaked  “When did I become the elevator operator??”Well I was seen very quickly by the doctor. We 

 ostly talked about why I couldn’t get one of my medications several months ago. 

 ext we talked about the antidepressant withdrawl thing and he told me a lot of it is mental expectations.thanks

  He told me about an experiment where people took a sugar pill and 
 ot off the new drug Pristiq and 50% of the people on the sugar pill had a withdrawl symptoms. Very very interesting there’s always morethan meets 

 he eye !!   When it comes to immediate even the good old liberal there’s always more than meets CI when it comes to immediate even  the good old liberal media that I love like the New  thanks

 ork Times. I may have sold my relationship, but other people sold their soul to let their little spoiled brats get into the colleges they won’t even qualify to go to. Including
 2 actresses who look like rich pampered women Felicity Huffman and

 some other woman. Anyhow I went back to work and got settled in a little bit before I was hungry and grab lunch. I took care of some some stuff and then there was somebody youhi
 said you

 didn’t have enough to do so I said hey can you help me with my overpayment. She wrote for him up so that’s   start. So glad I thought of doing that. Then left work around 5:10 PM waited for the 33 bus
. The bus was backed up like the 48 there was three of them in a rowI saw a fox channel 29 reporter interviewing  people and I Aster what what it was about. She stated

 that Facebook was down and she was asking people about it. She asked me about it but I don’t think I’ll be used except for the demo tha

t I shared the cameraman that Facebook indeed was down as of 5:45 PM well I did manage to get to UCF coffee house by 6 PM. It’s a speaker meeting so I had a feeling it’s going to be very packed and indeed I was correct about that. 

No comments: