Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday, March 25: 6 AM Class 2nd Day of 30 Day Challenge

It’s now 5:38 AM in this grand old city of Philadelphia I’m at 15th and Sansom 

 ’m trying to take the advice of said yoga teacher and not eat in the morning. I hope I don’t get these cramps I’m feeling a slight cramps. All right here we go. Well I made it to the 75 minutes. 

 xhilarating and exhausting all at the same time but I guess that’s the way it is man. Well work went OK. I was pretty tired but feeling pretty invigorated as well. I was spared my running around with Joe today 

 which was a good thing because I was pretty tired around 2:30 PM when he told m Delay the car shopping that he’s going to do. I felt a lot better just knowing I didn’t have to run around 3 o’clock in this rain.  anyway

 I slow down but I got a couple things done. I most definitely need to go to bed earlier 
I  have to have energy and it’s really important. Well anyhow, I’m taking the 

 rain to my 545 appointment at 1420 Walnut.  The appointment was good. We talked about my boundaries and my latest events in my life. That included the over classes started. So I 

 ad to change my mind about refinancing financing as  on this dudes car.  I did 

 it the Monday night beginners and I was a little late but not that late. I then 

 ame home and prepared  my stuff.  I had to dry out my towel and my my 

 weat shorts because they were so soaked from the sweat and I didn’t have time to put it

 through a load of wash because I have to stay up while waiting for the wash. I then crashed at 9:30 PM

No comments: