Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wednesday March 20th: Rolling Thru Exhausted

I woke up feeling tired and showered and that really warmed me up. I went thru 

 Twitter and it’s very interesting indeed! I read in this conservative magazine of old style Republicans that there’s finally a US Senator Johnny Isakson blasted Trump for tearing in to John McCain after he is  dead. I even 
listened to Bill Kristol on a 

 odcast talking about Trump.. I mean hearing saying Republicans was really refreshing actually. Yeah they took shots at the
Democrats but based on policy not on bazaar bullshit like Trump and his followers do. I got to the meeting about half hour late but this speaker was still 
well into her presentation. She was old style 

 A from what I can surmise. She was very engaging and energetic  I tried a 

 ew pair of pants that I had bought from Macy’s🤪anyhow I stopped into 
CVS got a couple of my favorite drinks and a Celeste pizza for something different to eat. I’m actually going to show up on time by 9 o’clock. I am hoping I 

 an roll and some sanctions and then write my description of my job that I’m asked to do by tomorrow. It’s 1:30 PM my supervisor didn’t come in today and I did one sanctionin & did a couple other little piddling things. Feeling 
 somewhat distracted. My supervisor did 
 eventually come in and I continue to be distracted. I got seven new alerts and illuminated them all but only route up one sanction. I grew very very tired. By  the end of the day, I was exhausted. I decided I would 

 ust go home and take a nap. Tonight was not dinner night with Joe and I slept for 2 hours. I then got up because my nuts were

 hurting. I then he talk to Joe and saw a mouse ‘s crawling under 

 he dishwasher. And then went back to sleep.I just learned that for the AA convention 

 cheduled for next year, you can’t get a hotel room until you have registered for the 

 vent. Also saw that there’s not that many hotel space in Detroit. They had 5 years to  

prepare but oh well we’ll see how that happens
I just learned that for the AA conventiona a person 

 an’t reserve a hotel until registration is complete. Not sure what 

  am to do about that? I have someone who seems interested

 to meet me from Bumble. She lives near Croyden. We will need to see if it has a chance to make it work. You know the distance and lifestyle barriers and my fears.

No comments: