Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Tuesday, March 5: Breakfast club. Working & Movie Planning 🥶

Well I got up took a shower and we’re really wanted to go to a morning meeting. It’s mainly 

 ecause I haven’t been one in a while and also I have to be at a movie planning session 

 onight. Anyhow I also didn’t want to be terribly late to work because I know 

 omebody’s coming in around 9:00 AM. It’s 908 I will probably

 be in the office by 9:10 so I’m going to be late but not horribly late. I had to leave my morning meeting

 early. I went to the one at 12th and Locust call the breakfast club. Yeah I left there a little early so I would be  terribly late for the the client is supposed to come in at nine. 

 nyhow when I got there around 915 I looked at my chart and there’s nobody in yet so that was good. I ended up seeing 4 people today. That wasn’t too bad my report came out and had 39 people. That’s 26 less people! I 

 inished the first three or four which was easy because they’re already worked on. 

 fter that there’s about six people around her just straight sanction people. I

 forgot to pick up the photo that my friend bought At the da Vinci a while ago. So I went back home to thanks

 ick it up and now I got a head up all the way to second Street and try to get there

 on time at six we’re going to be picked up to go to Roxborough

 and plan out her film which we already filmed wants. She wants to do it over again.

 Execs o’clock exactly I arrived and the only person out front was African-American 

 entleman with a large car and I know they don’t own a large car so 

 ’m going up to Larry and Veronica‘s place. Well I arrive there at six with my 

 offee in my hand. Rhonda can I wait in about 1015 minutes for the man to pick us up to take us to 

 oxborough. We did the movie production process. They treated us to pizza and salad and soft 

 rinks. Doors are opening songs it was pretty long session but I think it was 

 roductive. I’m really glad Veronica was there. Because it goes back-and-forth and 

 ideways with different scenes and edits. Lord I hope I can pull this off. 

  think I can. Anyhow I had a long discussion with the instant roommate.   It was 

 retty good. I still fret a littl about the whole roommate thing because there’s lotta 

 oney now flying up into it. I really should not let that happen because once money is tied up in something it becomes a pain in the ass to untangle from.thanks

 That has me concerned but today I’m going to just let it go for a moment. I really truly am trying. thanks

 ell the rest of this blog and highlights from our session which lasted till approximate 9:30 PM. I kindof dropped a hint that it’s time to go.








No comments: