Friday, March 01, 2019

Friday, March 1: Snow!⛄️Here Comes March!

After staying up till 1:30 AM watching Amazon prime special called 

 fortitude.“ I got up around 930 cause I didn’t hear the alarm. Yes I was tired, but having only one ear to hear makes it a little tougher to wake up. I’m not so sure

 of the treatment for my ear is really going to work. I have a feeling The doctor is going to have to gouge  my ear on Monday when I come in there 3:30 PM. The funny

 thing about the morning as I was walking to the train and I saw a message from my supervisor that said 3 hour delay. So I went back home to take a nap. Something told me to look

 again and turns out that messages from February 12. The funny thing is that this snow had more 

 ccumulation then the snow that the whole city closed and we were three hours late back on February 12. So put it this way I started

 on the confused note. Once I got in I just plugged away at my reports and 

the alerts. I think I saw one or two people and managed to go through all my



 alerts before the monthly run is done. From that run comes the March report. My goal for 

 onday is to just go over payments all day. The only day I have

 because Tuesday and Thursday are busy and the report comes out Tuesday or 

 ednesday. I then went ahead and left work and met Larry and yes

 e hung out. We had a nice time. He told me some big news. He plans to move to West Palm Beach Florida within the next six months.That was quite a shock for sure. 
Just like to change with Nick Foles leaving Philly add two more people leaving our unit before the end of this month Ome of them just left. Also hi
apparently Joe is going to 

 e an actual roommate  for the next six months. We i’ll have to work out things. 

 e’re going to pick up his car rental and he’s going to work for Lyft. It’s hard to believe so much can change so quickly and thoroughly. It’s kind of mind-boggling

No comments: