Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday March 27: 4th Day. Starting off Freezing

After not so stellar sleep where the heat wasn’t hot enough and I woke up hungry at 2:30 in the a.m.

 I got my ass up and it was 32° when I stepped out the door.. Winter is still with us. 

 ’m gonna keep on Truckin . Well, I went to the class and I made it through. 

 alance was a tad better but still not great. I talk to one dude who is from Delaware of seems like a pretty nice guy 

 and he’s like me just a regular shaped guy just trying to do some for himself. 

 ajority the people are already hard-core on the most part. No problem with that is I like the gym or anything. I think

 got to work feeling a little bit exhausted mentally and physically because 

  lost at least a half hour of sleep that I really couldn’t afford to lose. So I truck through work got all my alerts done but one finished my report but I didn’t turn it in yet but I formally

 finished it so now I have to get one more sanction through and finish up them over 
payments that my coworker did for me. A federal judge just blocked Medicaid work requirements in Kentucky an Arkansas just @ 5 PM today. This is good news. I don’t know if they’re going to appeal it to the Supreme Court

 or not. All I know is it Trump is trying to dismantle Obamacare though the Justice Department now. 

 epublicans are nervous shits not a winning issue for them any longer.

 Ha ha!!!!. Well I ended up going to Fairmount and meeting 

 es at the coffee shop at 6pm. Can I talk to him about my new schedule and he talked

 about what’s going on with him. The speaker was very good and we lef

t and talk to bit more. I think caught the 49 bus to 30th St.. I had my talk with  the roommate so he’ll leave in April. I saved 160 a month. I talk to a bunch of people today

 and it was very beneficial and I think it got me through the day in one piece. I am very much grateful for them.


No comments: