Monday, March 04, 2019

Monday, March 4: A 2 Hour Delay on a 🥶 Day. I can hear again

Good morning boys and girls. I got the news that I was hoping to hi 👋

 ear. There would be a two hour delay getting it to work. I then went back to sleep and it was a glorious thing. I really needed all that sleep. anyhow I woke up and there wasn’t really that 

 uch snow at all. So I gave Joe the back door key and headed on my way to work. I settled in around 10:30 AM. I got there before a lot of people did I did clean up and I want to start over paymentsyes

 but a few more alerts came in so I start working on those. Well 315 came by awfully 

 uickly. I have to be at the doctors office bye 3:40 PM it really wanted hi 

 e there by now. I’m waiting for an Uber driver who is crawling up 60th  Street at 3 miles an hour. 

 ell I got to the doctors office at 3:36 PM which is four minutes ahead of time. They’re playing



 Ellen DeGeneres show and they have the singer dressed up in funny clothes with a single

 guitarist but they have all this noise in the background you don’t see. Reminds me at for a Star is Born

 with the same kind of fake set up. Anyhow, that’s why I don’t show up yes

 5 minutes early! first they take your name and collect your money then someone come and pick 

 e up and we meet. I will then wait and then see the doctor and get my ears flushed 

 omewhere in there. Well in news outside my waxy years, Congress is set to pass a resolution

 opposing the emergency declaration by Trump. The article

 asked: Why Passing the Joint Resolution Against the National Emergency Will Matter Even if It’s Vetoed. Rand 

 aul was the fourth Republican so the vote will be there to pass in the Senate. That is good news. Speaking of good news, after an hour of putting peroxide in twice on each year and irrigating

 both years two or three times I am finally being able to hear. I will really have

 to be conscious about not putting my finger in my ear. I think I do it consciously and 

 tuff you know. Then we and I went late to my other appointmenthi  which is at five and talked about boundaries which is very sore sore subject for me 

 ecause I don’t serve them nearly enough when needed. Хороший пример - Джо. Он прибыл
на место происшествия в субботу, чтобы остаться со мной. Мы сначала сделали это до прошлой субботы. Тогда я сказал 0 месяцев. Я тогда был действительно подчеркнут

 в субботу, и воскресенье ударило мою голову, мой слух ухудшился. И я сказал, что в конце месяца я не смогу 

 делать это дольше, чем это. У меня просто такое чувство, что меня подкупают. Тогда я слишком вовлечен и

 чувствую себя дерьмом. Он даже хочет представлять меня и мой развод, когда я начал. Я не могу этого 

 делать. У меня есть друг в программе, который дал мне другой номер телефона. Я чувствую себя более

 комфортно, делая это. Мой друг хочет представлять
 меня, а затем получить 3000 долларов за машину, чтобы он мог поехать в Портленд и переехать туда. Вы должны увидеть, насколько быстро это происходит. Anyhow, the appointment went well
and I then went to Saxbys to get some coffee
 at 6:26 PM. I don’t honestly remember if I had a commitment

 to that makes me come in early but I need a coffee and kind of  hill out

 and stuff. I also have to look after my own feelings over instead

 of putting other people’s feelings first and then being resentful about it

No comments: