Sunday, March 03, 2019

Sunday, March 3: Lots of Thought Anxiety Sucks

Good morning. I wasn’t feeling so cheery this morning due to lots of thoughts

 in my head. That’s not a good signal for me. I banged my head twice last 

 ight my shoulder hurts my ears are all screwed up and now my zipper broke on my new coat. So I’m not feeling lots of 

 ratitude so maybe I should do gratitude list but I’m really not in the mood. Anyhow managed to make it to Fairmount at 9:30 AM and managed to find the last seat hi

 n the table so that’s a good thing. I got to drink some coffee. I ran into a friend‘s wife and that’s good and I had a good discussion with the new unexpected roommate.  Oh I talk to my sister. I apologized 

for missing her birthday today to go and we had a little discussion and then I was off to Penn State BroadStreet line. Once I caught that I got to City Hall and  managed to take the train the wrong way to 30th St.. But I quickly

 caught the one going back to 2nd Street. I’m late again for Larry and Veronica but they're very  patient with me because I know how much like they like to be on time. The movie starts

 at 12:30 technically but we know there’s 15 minutes of previews but 

 eronica had to do some I don’t know. God I’m rambling! OK, I think I actually 

 eed to get some food. I only had very little food on top of this bullshit. 

  got to the movie even though I took the train the wrong way to 30th St. they 

 anage to wait for meIt’s called a star is born. It’s supposedly a classic first filmed in the 30s. I 

 emember the 70s version with Chris Kristofferson and Barbra Streisand. Now they got Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. 
They are the same one’s  broke broke

 out singing at the Oscars at each other and everybody went gaga over it. Well it’s 12:50 PM & maybe the movie started by now. Movie started all right it was very Trumatic and not too badly done. 

 e walked out and it was raining outside. It looks like we won’t

 get much snow it’ll probably just be a gross cold rain. After the movie we went to the 

 Oregon diner. That was the perfect car because I had really eaten all day. Just been dealing with bullshit again such is not getting the key 
 or Joe and then telling Pat and then having him or condescending.  I see a vacation in my future so I don’t have to listen to anybody for at least a week

No comments: