Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thursday, March 28: The 5th. My Friend Retires

Well with proper heat and food in my stomach I slept a lot better.

 I was a little wound up when I starte to try to get to sleep but I did eventually sleep. Class was decent and I wasn’t as parched and all that but I did pull my back 
 something fierce. It’s kind of a bummer. My buddy Peter

 retired so we had a retirement party today. It’s official last day is tomorrow. I had a last-minute rush of four clients at the very end of the day. One of them did leave which gave me a little out. I did eventually go to the 

 odega at 3:15 PM to get my dose of diet Pepsi. Speaking of my back I basically need to go home first get my 800 mg of Motrin and then meet my friend

 at 5:45 at the coffee shop. Well I got there around six via Uber because the 33 was on characteristically running late very late according to the Google Maps and it was evidenced. The Uber 

guy got me there pretty quickly I must say. At this point I 

 as crashing pretty hard and I had coffee and went to a decent meeting  Well I opened up. That was a positive development.

 I then discussed her my worries and concerns. Man I was brought down to earth and I felt better. I’m gonna 
do tomorrow and 

 eet for coffee. This week and I plan to relax and unwind. It’s going to be mild and cloudy this weekend.



No comments: