Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday, March 18: Working Slow fighting Fraud and Forgetting

Well I got up basically on time to go to sunrise. When I walk to the train there was the most beautiful fiery 

 unrise I had seen in quite some time. I must’ve taken at least 15 pictures of this marvelous sunrise. I took pictures on the platform and sitting in front of the train. It was pretty amazing. I just didn’t move around fast enough so I was about 10 minutes late to the meeting. 
 I have pretty much given up on trying to get my certificate from sunrise because I keep showing up late. The meeting was decent wasn’t 
that well attended. We had our weird dude makingnoises about having someone leave that we talked about. Anyway I hung out with a few guys after the meeting. I was going to visit A new meeting called “breakfast club.“. The dude had a business appointment at 8 o’clock hurry p.m. or a.m. and I couldn’t 

 meet him. After hanging out with you guys at Saxbys, I had into work 
about 15 minutes late but it didn’t really matter since my supervisor wasn’t getting

 in till really late anyway. It was the kind of day where I just wasn’t that a fission I barely finished one of my
sanctions. I also had to scrap one of the other ones because the wrong notice was sent. I also forgot my meds so I left work around 2 o’clock and  ran into Pat. I hung out with Pat for about 10 minutes and then he 

 rove me right back to work. In between then friend of mine who I pay through the app called Cash App was
 having trouble with the Cash App card and she said they were gonna call me to verify 

 omething.. I had a problem with it because I have the phone connection 

 as bad because I’ve spoke bad English but but the worst part is that he asked

 me for mine tire debit card number. I told the dude I’m not doing that. I then canceled my TD Bank debit card just in case. I think it was due anyway to be

 canceled. Well in the world outside my tiny tiny bubble, presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke is is facing the backlash from the progressives is the Democratic
 Party dude was commenting of Vanity Fair article. Some of the commentswere just careless and kind a dumb but I don’t think they 

 ere a huge deal but yeah do you does come off a bit smug. He didn’t even win his Senate race so I think he’s pushing it. Well, I left work and went to my 5:45 PM 
appointment. It was quite intense I must say. I had left and I was exhausted

 and just didn’t feel like doing anything else or talking to anybody.

No comments: