Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday, March 29: Day 6. Morning Coffee and the Weekend

Well Friday has rolled around and me and my back you’re going to do 

 oga one more time this week and then have coffee. When I went to the class and my back behaved itself on the most part. If feels a little bit 

 etter today. It’s 8:25 PM waiting for my friend at good Karma Café let positive vibes reign. Well she arrived little bit late but I didn’t care it’s Friday. I think it all went

 pretty well and we enjoyed it. We then both had to wait for the bus and caught the 21 bus. She sat 

 ext to the crazy woman who sometimes sits in the front of the 21 bus. This is in a very nice interesting way to start 

 y weekend. At work, we had a toast to Peter he’s retiring today. We are at Martinelli‘s sparkling 

 ider. I actually asked if there’s alcohol in it but I saw is Martinelli so I knew it wasn’t. I then 

 ent pictures to people. I talked to another friend in real quickly 

 efore she had to go somewhere. Well work was just a slow jam and not much

 was done and it really matter today. I was a bit unfocused but 

 y back didn’t hurt so I’m pleased with that. My friend Peter formally left the building for the last time. That is covered in the world famous video… Not. I went to the early night out and it was really packed I then 

 roceeded to spill a whole cup of coffee on the floor this speaker was pretty 

 ood. I was going to go to meditation meeting and decided to get a massage

 instead just to help out my lower back. I got advice about a situation an

d I pretty much know what’s going to probably happen but will just take it and roll with it.

No comments: