Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday, March 12: Chilly March Day of Educational corruption

thanks  to I  woke up with the intent to be on time for the sunrise this morning 

 ut my shower took a lot longer than I thought and I was late. It was OK. Went to sunrise and really inspirational gentleman was leading the meeting. There is also some discussion 
about the woman who is really really smells bad. The 

 roup is trying to find help for her. Anyhow I went to work and I saw about 5 people. I fortunately  only had to do one carfare. Another person walked in without an appointment but 

 hat was OK at least I got them out of the way. Indeed I worked pretty hard today I must say. I did not get my overpayment done. I didn’t really expect to get them done since I did get a new alerts today. I got all of them done except for 2 of them so 

 hat’s a good thing. I then postponed my doctors appointment to sure that I make it to Fairmount

 on time. I now have the appointment at 10:30 AM tomorrow. Anyhow I left work and headed

 to Fairmount found out that neither Wes nor Jen were showing up. I’m 🤔 not sure 

 here the misunderstanding came from but I went
 to a meeting and got applause and it was very nice to heaFrom the folks at the clubhouse. I then got an invite to get Chinese with Joe. He would then 
 take-out after the men’s 

 eeting. I was happy. I did see Wes. The men’s meeting was good except I was so damn tired I couldn’t stay awake. I then went to 60th St. picked up Chinese food with Joe to chow

 down. We tried to watch a show but the Internet was going down. It was one of those

 “originals.“ it was about a man from England with this Irish wife who moved to

 Western Canada such as Alberta. Then a big oil companies going to come in and fuck up the town. That’s what I got before 

 he Internet went down. I then chow down and then went to bed. I continued to fight off the fight off my negative thinking and cynicism and all that crap. But I’m overall doing OK.thanks 🙏 I What can I say I’ve been doing this blog for many years now one day I’m just gonna get tired of this just like I get tired of other stuff I suppose but I’m still trucking on



No comments: