Sunday, March 17, 2019

Saturday, March 16: Instincts in Collision! Walking Center City ☕️✌🏿

Good morning mid March warriors. We’re looking for spring and maybe it’ll show 

 p on time this year. We at least have daylight savings time now which s nice. I like the extra sunlight it doesn’t make up 

 or a lot of stuff. Well for once Larry was running late and I got to talk to 

 nother guy at the old city coffee. It was fun. We also talked about how real estate’s going up and Murray was there. We had a good  time then we went to the meeting. We went to Larry‘s for a 

 inute and then he drop me off at South Street where I was able to get a quickie

 appointment at the Chop Shop. I waited about 20 minutes. I got the same Asian woman is I 
 got the last time I walked in. She’s very nice and didn’t affect of job. I did get to say hi to my friend who’s always booked. Hi then floated out south street man 

 looked around and people watch didn’t look to go 

 o the pizza place but they didn’t have diet Pepsi so they lost my business. Also made a hubby 

 jealous by mistake. I’m going to the massage place and went to last night to get my little 

 redit for showing up you know like coffee shops you can punch this little card so I figured I just woke up ninth Street and do that and then get something 
 o eat and then do some food shopping. Also Pat is not available till after five Sunday night for using his
 car to pick up Amy stuff so I would have to contact Amy and see if he’s 

 vailable at that time. Otherwise I’m just going to rent my car and do it on my schedule and Amy’s 

 chedule. I’m actually communicating from some guy I don’t know very well to meet at a meeting. It’s a milestone for me. Anyhow 

 fter I got my card punched I went to a pizza place and got a slice of plain pizza

 and cover it with spicy stuff and garlic. I did find a plug to plug my phone into 

charge it while I’m eating and updating  my blog posts from today and

 yesterday. This guy came in talking about intermittent fasting. He’s a real disciple and said he lost over hundred pounds. in 8 months. So I of course 
  asked him and he gave me a YouTube channel to look at. I wrote to my friend who’s going to get married  in 2 years and asked her since she’s knows a lot about fitness. Well by
 the looks of her she definitely knows fitness I would dare say her 66-year-old man

 would know to anyhow it’s now 2:23 PM today is just sliding away. Well after not hearing from certain
people I decided to say oh well 

 et’s go up to fun Fairmount and eventually go to th 5:30 PM  meeting. I’m going by myself because that’s how I roll UC. It is now 3:22 PM. I am @ 28th and Springgarden riding the 33 bus. Well get off the bus and decide

 to throw myself walking into the place but after about 15 minutes when the employees came in and asked me here are I am making a documentary and I said yes.  Obviously he’s been told that a couple 
women noticed 

 o I will have to be deleted her not posted at all because people got funny. On the world outside of business school discussions, 

 The world is changing a lot. I’m in the process of attempting to date. I saw this on Slate. They asked the question Should I Tell My Fiancée I’m Trans? Now I didn’t
 read the article but I would think that would’ve came In the irony department we present William H Macy the husband of one of the fraudulent Hollywood starlets Felicity Huffman who let their dumbass kid in college. Meanwhile the 2 people
 talking plan is talking about their salary starting at 125,000 a year and moving up to 135,000 etc. The guy looks so young and he already has a baby in working some high-powered job with a Fortune 500 company. He sounds so excited. I guess that’s why people are so gung ho and worshiping in big business. It’s a 

different world. The World Wide Web turns 30 this weekend. This is an article that skeptics who had doubts about the web way before Facebook. Trump supposedly urged Republicans to vote to make the Mueller report public. It passed 

 ith no votes in the house but good old Lindsey Graham is blocking it from the Senate. So I doubt Trump 

 rged The Republicans to vote on the Mueller probe to make it  public 
because Lindsey Graham kisses his ass! This article argues that Britain should hold another referendum on Brexit.  t’s obvious that the Brexit is not gonna work at all. Take another vote and make the referendum binding this time. I think that be the 

 asiest thing to do if not easiest and the most practical thing to do.  Some guys were behind me for the last 40 minutes talking shop talking about how much they made per year and I name kept coming up Adam bought her so I looked him up. Kraft Heinz paying kids slapped with lemonade stand fines. I think this is 
 raiseworthy. Not letting kids run lemonade stand to add a permit is actually ridiculous. 🤨🤔. Well that’s my news Roundup 4now.  t’s 449. I killed a lot of time. Maybe I’ll take a quick walk to CVS and hi

 et some my favorite juices. Before I do that, there’s another praiseworthy corporate superstar named Adam Butler who was a temple 
student. This 
article is from Wayback in 2012 but they’re loving his corporate but that’s for sure. Wonder what he’s doing now the young hotshot. Well it was time to get my drinks and see if they have  them and if they are on sale.  They didn’t look 

 ike they’re on sale. They look like they’re selling for the regular dollar $.39. And when I started paying for him all the sudden $.88 came up. I instantly went back & bought a bunch more. I’m only
 limited by the fact that I don’t have an automobile. I went to the 5:30 PM meeting. Which was pretty damn packedI must say.l never seen it that back before. After that I went down to CVS. .
I did more shopping for toothpaste shaving cream razors dishwashing 

 etergent etc. I’m going to go to the 7:30 PM meeting since I’m already here and none of my friends are really around to do activities so to speak

Visited trump world on Twitter and got a rise out of at least one of them. Check the photo out God and Trump baby! What the fuck

No comments: