Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Tuesday March 19th: A Good Day. A Change at Work?

Well I woke up pretty much on time. I decided to do a little bit of household 

 aintenance would look through my bills collect $100 from Joe and continue my way to a meeting. Now of course, I overdid  my time and now I’m trying to make the 8 o’clock Tuesday  
meeting and I’m right now at 11th and Sansom and I’m supposed to be at 12th and Locust. Mind you, I am walking and it is pretty cold outside I must say. After a whiff of  Spring last week we’re back into the cold part of March. We are approaching the end of the month of 
March. Herre is the Daily Reflection for today. Do not think about young folks going to the gym.... anyhow overall it was a good meeting. It was talking about prayer it works. And going
 to these meetings makes prayer seem less “threatening.“ I shared all over the place about going to yogurt thinking about going to yoga. I went 
back to the coffee shop
and went to the TD Bank. It was a good time to go there was nobody in there. I got my card in 10 minutes. I’m really glad I got that out-of-the-way. Philadelphia magazine has an article about Meek Mill being a movement for criminal justice reform

 oes have a point he was railroaded by some incompetent judge. I never heard of the guy or his music. Well the only song

 I’ve heard by him is that Eagles hype song that played all the time during the Super Bowl last year. Yes I arrived 

 t work at 10:01 AM. Got to work and the only trouble spot was the fact I didn’

t put in for time for two days. One day is completely blank in the timekeepers want to meet or put down 

 hat I wasn’t at work on March 11 thankfully to my blog posting of that date, I was able to verify left at 

 3:30 PM. Anyhow only two clients of showing up nice pacing. Nobody wants to show up. Makes

 my day easier that’s for sure. And then we just got our sanction report out and I only show three new 

 anctions yikes I’m not the worst so thank God it’s not zero. I’d be hearing about it then. Today was

 pretty cool I was yukking it up big time in our cubicle mates. I get along with the new coworkers very very 

 ell. I crack them up they crack me up with funny and sometimes inappropriate stuff but you know how that is. Blowing off the steam.!! 
 management can't leave well enough alone but nothings 
 ver quite well enough specially if a top dog is poking somebody. It just trickles down. It's cool but nice out. I'm about to go to the coffee shop I'm going to meet Wes around six the 
 eeting is at 6:15 in the men's meeting 8:00 PM. Heading home the meetings went. The first one it was pretty good but one or two of the shares were irritating to me for some reason

. Maybe it’s because I had too much coffee or something. But it wasn’t bad. It wasn’t as crowded as usual either. And then the men’s meeting was way out. It was good thing 

 here are no women to hear what we had to say. It was real stuff but 

 retty raw too. I went to CVS and bought tons of my favorite juice and Wes

 pulled out the route 49 bus schedule and I’m taking it to 30th St. or 34th St., Google maps wants me to go to 34th St..

No comments: