Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday, March 24: Hot Yoga in the Morning, Croydon in the afternoon.

Good sunny day Philadelphia and upper Darby and places in between.

 I started my day getting up and realizing I had no shorts for doing any kind of exercise or yoga. Joe lent me his backpack and I went trucking on over to 15th and Sansom where this hot yoga place is located. I realized

 I had to get short so I ended up walking all the way to target and 

 hen taking a cab back so I wouldn’t be terribly late to the class. I 

 ent to class and a man it was hot very hot steamy hot. I did have to bail for about 5 to 10 minutes catch my 

 reath but I shoulder Dawn and made it through. I realized did I need a shower bad 

 ecause I was sweating like crazy. Met my friend afterwords and we

 went out and had lunch at hip city bake. She had a cheesesteak which was very 

 ood looking for sure and I had a the veggie roll with curry and that was a very tasty as well. We then

 walked to Logan Circle where she livesIt was a very pleasant walk since the weather was pretty mild today and very sunny. Near her place is tons of construction it’s 

 nbelievable. Can I then went to Saxbys then went to target to get some clothing 

 that I was out of Dan back to Starbucks to change. I’m expected to arrive in Croydon at 2:40 PM. Well she 

 et me near the station and we went to this nice little bar restaurant. It served up 

 delicious sandwiches. I had a southwest chicken sandwich and she had a hamburger.

 It was very tasty. The wait staff was nice and the men’s room was right behind me 
 practically. We talked easy there’s only one awkward moment. As I was 

 iding the train near Bridesburg, there was a report that flashed on my 

 creen I about the Mueller investigation. That it just ended. He found that Trump and his associates in his 

campaign did not conspire with Russia to slant the election. The attorney general Bob Barr said it didn’t 

 ompletely exonerate Trump either. Trump of course blew his own horn and said

 he was completely exonerated on his Twitter account.. Basically the report 

 ame out around 4:45 PM today it’s now 501 I’m gonna catch the EL back home

 take my meds and take a nap and then go back to Philly for the meeting.  

After the nap I took the train down towards Saxbys but it was closed due to 

 the fact they’re having a private affair. I was really disappointed. I  then went to Tower Pizza a.k.a. the pizza Nazi and bought a ginger Rall took care of business. I closed out the building after the meeting and then came home.  When I got home I had to prepare for tomorrow morning 6 AM class. I need to pack up my stuff so I can get up and go. I don’t eat breakfast until afterwards. 

No comments: