Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday, February 28: Work. Flight to Florida ✈️

Today I got up and got ready to go to work. I had breakfast 

and headed out to Mike’s. The train ran really slow this morning for some freaking reason at one point it just stopped for about 10 minutes with no explanation.

 We eventually got there and I walked the whole way up from Broad market to Broad and Lombard, because no buses decided to show up. I got the Mike’s 

did a little bit of cleanup and Then Mike had an appointment with his therapist so I went out and walked up Broad Street and got a 

coffee and was explained that the new soy milk and almond milk were doubled the price of the previous product because it’s barista approved because it steams

 better then the previous brand. Anyhow, I had lunch hung out with Mike did 

last minute stuff and then decided I take Uber instead of taking the 

train just because the flight was an hour earlier than I remembered so I didn’t want to 

take any chances. It’s now 4:30 PM we’re starting to get ready to takeoff. I’m 

surrounded by kids behind me in front of me and next me, It’s now set 14 p.m. we just landed and it’s taking about 10 minutes
 for us to finally get people off the plane. I just noticed it takes forever for people to disembark a plane. Larry’s Wedding waiting for me at the cell phone lot. I tuned out all the loud kids noise by listening to a collection of Greatest Hits from The Roches, REM, smithereens, and Steely Dan, of course.

No comments: