Saturday, February 03, 2024

Saturday, February 3: The Sun Appears 🌞

Hello there. Today is Saturday and the sun finally appeared after five days. I 

slept until 1 o’clock in the afternoon which felt really great cause I was very tired. I had breakfast at the Dorchester and then 

I took the EL back after I took the trolley. That delayed me a lot it was running like stupid. It even bypassed 30th St. station that’s all screwy they were. I got home and then at about 

10 to 12 minutes to change everything in my backpack and then get my drink ready etc. etc. so I’ll be making the class on time but not with much minutes 

to spare. Was really good and it was hot but I had to drink a lot of fluids beforehand so it was totally OK by me. I officially got billed for the yen training which was $350

 but that’s all right it’ll be intensive it’ll be unique experience 

for sure. Anyhow, Mary and I got back to her place and didn’t eat right away. I just 

relaxed and headed out fairly early because I wanted to try to do my laundry. 🧺 

Well, I got home and forgot all about the laundry 
until it was a little late. Overall was a good day. It was nice to see the sun for a change. It certainly was. Tomorrow Wes, David and I are going to go visit Mike 

at his place in Towson Maryland. First time I seen Mike since his surgery. We’re all looking forward to seeing him and hanging out for the day.


ii

No comments: