Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday, February 18: Media w/Mom, Brother Rest


Well, I got up early so I could let the cleaning lady in and went and took a quick nap. I just had a little trouble getting to sleep last night
so anyway, I moved

 stuff around and ate some cereal and got ready to go. I noticed that again once again, SEPTA running shuttle buses instead of trolleys on the 101. Apparently they do this every 

weekend now, they able to get away with it. I don’t know why their tracks consistently

 need fixing I guess they’re not fixing them right the first time. Anyway, I 

took the , they able to get away with it. I don’t know why their tracks consistently need fixing I guess they’re not fixing them right the first time. Anyway, I took the train and Dave picked 

me up and media I barely made the train on time. I tried to pay with my key card, thinking Sunday you get in pfor free if you 

have a trans pass but no, they said low balance so I had to pay cash for the training barely made it with about 30 seconds to spare. 
That were really 

messed me up. Anyway, we went to the Spring Haven golf club for and had some breakfastDave mom and I ate. Wes hopefully is going to take my spot for the next

 two weeks cause I’m away in Asbury parkq next weekend and the following weekend. I’ll be in Florida it’s 1:03 PM. We’re just finishing up our food. Well, we finished our food

 and I took the media drain after David drop me off. I got there just in time. 

I got the train 
got off at 30th St. and took Dale home. I went home and immediately wanted to lie down. That’s what I did. I took 2 1/2 hour nap and I 
H
felt really really good. I just took it easy the rest of the day.

No comments: