Sunday, February 04, 2024

Sunday, February 4: Visiting Mike in Maryland

After having a really fitful sleep where I got cold during the

 night, I finally did really sleep around four in the morning. But I slept until about 915 and West was fashionably late, so it didn’t really matter that much that I 

was running a little late I got a shower and got some super coffee, andgot myself going and I was ready by the time it was stopped by. Wes and I drove to Dave’s 

house hung out for a little bit and headed on out in Dave’s car to Mike’s place. We got the Mike’s place around 1:15 PM. When we got there, Mike treated us to 

some soft drinks of many sorts, such as citrus green tea from Lipton, Diet Coke, and Gatorade. We then treated Mike to 26 packs of nonalcoholic beer seem to 

enjoy them. We hung out and just ordered some pizza and some wings which was just enough for everybody to eat. After we had that food, we Had some 

Coffee and Mary cut back from hang out with her friend. It was very chill and we hung out. Mike seem to be in very good spirits. He said he felt 70% back to normal. 

They still don’t know where the origination of the cancer came from  But he seems to be his old self. He has six weeks six months of temporary disability from work. So that remains in the errand. Course their medical bills 
coming that not gonna be fun. But we had a really nice time and definitely want to do it again like
make it go up there every month or six weeks because things could change it anytime. Well we took the scenic route back route one until we 
got to Dave’s house. We hung out at Dave for a minute all Deb and Heidi. Heidi is living at home right now. I got home ate some leftovers and did some laundry. I also talked on the phone which was good. 

No comments: