Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Monday, February 5: Sunshine, Genograph, and Yoga 🌞

I got up this morning. I was pretty tired cause I had trouble getting to sleep last night. I guess is all that 

caffeine I don’t know. But once I slept, I slept pretty good. I got up finished off the 

laundry and then ate breakfast. John Oliver ran a repeat of 

Chuck E. Cheese’s origins, which was really weird. I got to Mike’s  Pretty 

smoothly via SEPTA. It’s sunny yet pretty chilly. It’s about average

 temperature. Mike and I did take a walk and I called the dentist to see if I can come in and get adjustments to my tooth at the bottom of bottom of my teeth.

 You know, when you’re in the dentist office it is required you hear really bad   music. It must be played to satisfy the masses. Well, the dentist appointment was successful

 and I was able to put in my partial after not being able to fit it in because it aggravated my gums. I know that’s a lot of TMI but you are reading my blog 

after all. Anyhow, I got back at lunch and bought a bunch of drinks For us because the vendor man’s new learning serving us for God knows how long. Good 

day! Still trying to find a decent fare to Amsterdam but I've pretty much given up but I'll give it till tomorrow. I took my mind off 

there by going on a rant about end stage capitalism. My latest rant from my not existing podcast😜 I hope you're 

having a lovely day.
Looking forward to yoga at 4 o'clock always gives me peace.
Anyhow, I talked to Alice today and she shared me something that was absolutely insightful yet. Also kind of hilarious at the same time. I really enjoyed our conversation. I 

have a new marketing strategy and a branding strategy for myself due to this. Not sure what

 I’m selling but it’s there. And then went 
to the 4 o’clock class with Byron and it was a good class today I felt pretty strong today I think I even could’ve gone back to back with a Pilates but definitely thought better of itafter class went to Mary’s we hung out and talked and then I had to go back to the meeting at 6:45 which I  did and it was pretty pretty  
 crowded today. Good attendance. after class, we hung out a little bit at the studio and Byron was telling about his toe. He has glass in it and they
can’t 

they can’t get it out. After that, we went back to Mary’s with our samosas. read them and that was delightful

. I then went to my MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. It was pretty 


well attended and then I went back to Mary’s and until about 11 o’clock and then I took the L after walking to 15th St., Monday night the trolley stop running around 11 or 1030 is ridiculous, I didn’t get home till close to midnight

No comments: