Friday, February 23, 2024

Friday, February 23: Change in Plans and Hair Cut

Good morning I got up and I felt OK little bit tired of course, but OK. I then headed to Mike’s and we took a walk right away which worked much better for him. He was a lot better off. we finished that walk tonight started to do his laundry. We were 1/4 short from doing a double dry but the little dry the clothes came out OK then Mary called me up and said the hotel we were supposed to stay at had a catastrophic maintenance problem so we were kind of left holding the bag they called yesterday at 7 PM and Mary called them today. They said that we could find a place where we couldn’t find a place so or we can Trent plans are definitely messed up a little bit. It’s 1 o’clock and I’m about to pro chair for the haircut. What a haircut went well. It was good to see Sharon and scout her Chihuahua in action. Anyhow, we talked about the hotel and she seems to be doing well. We’re still looking at hotels in Ocean Grove as of 2:21 PM. It was very fortunate that 32 bus was on its way. Practically take me door-to-door it zigzag through Fairmount and ends up on South Broad. That works really well for me. I’m gonna pick up some stuff for Mike and try to get another nap and I guess. Well, I talked to Mary and we settled on a place to stay and I decided today I’m taking a break from Yoga going straight to Mary’s and so I’m rested before we go gallivanting to New Jersey. I just need a break so I haven’t done a real yoga break since last Sunday so There we are and there we go and stuff it’s 354. I’m hoping to stay long enough to be able to get an order from Amazon from Mike. I love before the Amazon order showed up because he thought it wouldn’t get there. Anyhow, I Got to Mary’s and we just both CRASHED! We must’ve slept for three hours for about 5 PM to 8 PM. It really felt good to get that sleep. I really needed it and so did she. We didn’t got some takeout and found out that the Chinese restaurant next to the Indian place Called Square, Square is closed permanently. I think we just got food there a week ago or so.anyhow we ate watch one episode of Jane Jones, and the six and then went to sleep 

No comments: