Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday, February 22: Tired, Working, Yoga and CODA

Today I woke up at 7:30 PM because I was up past my bedtime. So I 

got myself ready and left the house at the usual time around 8:15 PM or so. I got

 to Mike’s and they’re still no vendor man there I think they just abandoned

 that corner permanently. Or somebody’s really sick. Ramadan is until next month so it’s It’s not due to that. But OK looks pretty fancy

 I got the Mike’s did a little bit of cleaning up hung out with Mike 

and then we did go out for a walk, but he really was struggling going down the steps and almost didn’t wanna walk but I persisted. He was glad he did go out. We agreed to getting him down. The steps would

 be an exercise  When it’s rainy or really cold. I had my usual lunch and his mom‘s meals did come in around 2:30 PM. Today was pretty mild during the day. It wasn’t too bad outside. I 

just noticed that I left my really warm sweater at Mike’s. It just takes up a lot of space in my backpack and I just realized I didn’t put it on but right now it’s OK 

just gonna suck later on tonight. I went to the 4 PM Hot class today and I wish I was struggling there but I hung in there which is important. Wasn’t 

crowded at all. In fact who’s the had the whole locker room to myself. Anyhow I was in front of Linda, my instructor and it was cool and then afterwards dried
 

off and then went to Mary’s and just had a yogurt and just slide down just to get some down time and re-energize myself for the meeting
 that starts at 8:15. 741 bus show at 7:45 which is 

OK because I gave enough leeway for that to happen. Meeting was good. It wasn’t nearly as crowded as as the previous few meetings were. Anyhow, it wasn’t 
the last meeting of a month, so it wasn’t that long business meeting that they have. I then got back to Philly and got got back to Millbourne and chowed down and texted



 and went to bed. Overall wasn’t a bad day at all the pizza slice was good. It got me through and I have leftovers for the next couple days before I go off to Florida a week from Tuesday.


No comments: