Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Wednesday, February 7: Trip to Bala Cynwyd Tired and Yoga

Today I discovered that I have to go to bed by 11:30 PM to feel 

halfway decent when I get up. I slept really well I could’ve used another hour or 

two but I’ll take it. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s not too late 

because right when I got off the market, Frankford line, I managed to snag a 2 bus while it was a 15th market before it left. I got the Mike sand. He lost his 

connector for his keyboard, and we look for him when I couldn’t find it. So he may have to order another one to make a keyboard work, but he can use the computer keyboard on 

the screen. Anyhow, I’m meeting a friend for coffee.  I haven’t seen her in a long time and it’s a good day to do it since Mike has his therapy appointment

 at 11 AM.the bus was three or four minutes late and I barely got the train with about a minute or two despair which was good because Uber is kind of expensive these days. I got off the train maybe two 

minutes late from the original time and started my 22 minute walk towards Montgomery Avenue from Marion Road and Sycamore Avenue where I’ll hit old Lancaster Road 

across that and see like see Montgomery Avenue. This is the fourth sunny day in a row not a cloud in the sky it is February chilly ๐Ÿฅถ so you do have to bundle up.

 I’m taking the 530 class because I have Ian at seven and that’ll finish at 6:45 so I have 15 minute break. I just met a friend in Bala-Cynwyd for coffee while my friend was doing online therapy. 
We had a nice talk we talked about all kinds of stuff did a little bit of catching up she’s born in November and turned 17 and is completely off the 

dating pool and visits her grandkids all the time in California so she’s doing well. She doesn’t even collect Social Security till 70 so she’s

 doing pretty well. She then walked me down towards the Kenwood station which is eight minutes away instead of a 22 minute walk to Marion station or the Bus
I’m taking a train I never took before the Cynwyd Line and it was nice 

because I only had to walk about five or so minutes to get there.

 It will take me right to downtown Philly. Kenwood line was very 

convenient but boy it is a really slow train, but hardly anybody on it.

 It’s like the cute little train that could. One of those lines that every time

 septic goes broke they threatened to just end it because it only 

runs from Kenwood to JK doesn’t continue through JFK and, I mean this train doesn’t go to Jefferson Station. ๐Ÿš‰ well, I got back to Mike’s after walking from the training I had some lunch 

and right after lunch I was so goddamn exhausted I had to take 230 minute naps to just snap out of the funk that I felt all of a sudden and I felt like I had a little bit of a fever, but the 2nd nap 

seemed to break that and I feel a whole hell of a lot better today Instacart

 came in and it’s always young girls two young girls, or young girl and her 

boyfriend delivering stuff. He got some stuff for food stuff and some of it 

was bounty full. Some of it was not. I got smart and charged my phone, so it’s not running out
 of batteries as I’m heading to the yoga studio. Yesterday a three judge panel decided that Trump doesn’t have immunity for crimes. He committed his president. Also the House
 failed in a vote to impeach Majorca they had of homeland security. Also, 

the immigration bill that was “bi-partisan“ was defeated by the Republicans, because Trump told him to  do it.today, Ron McDaniel, who dropped her name Romney for Donald 

Trump, was booted off as RNC chairman. She held a job for seven years. Anyhow, it’s 4:50 PM. I need to get my ass going towards yoga and see how my 

tiredness plays out in class. I’m making sure I drink plenty of liquids to help myself out. It was a nice sunny day. Today is nice as you can have in February. It’s 5:04 PM I’m pretty tired. I’ll see how I feel after the first class which is hot 75 class before I punch in for Yin. Well I found out I had a fever and I made it through the classes but knew I wasn’t gonna go to work so I just decided that I go to Mary’s try to get my temperature taken then just take Uber back home which I did a fever started after lunch but I kind of tried to snap it off, but I couldn’t

No comments: