Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday, February 12: Appts. w/ Mike. Yoga and Meeting

After a pretty decent night of sleep, I got up at 7:30 AM on purpose because I wanted to get 

as much sleep as I could jam in and still not be ridiculously late for work. Good thing I did come back when I did because Mike had two appointments today. They 

were on my calendar but I didn’t think about it when I had Planned my trip and my five dollar Amtrak
ticket. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s 

on time because I caught a bus and Mike was already coming down to wait
for the Medcab which is the disabled transportation access. 

Of course, since Mike’s phones no longer working because he can’t charge it, the Medcab people tried to call and promptly cancel the appointment

 so we had to use Uber to get to his appointment went into his appointment early thinking

 they would see him early and would give us more time between

 appointments that plan worked out real well plus  I met an old coworker. I haven’t worked with since 2008. Miss McKinney. She’s working full-time at Hupp at eighth and Spruce and she loves her 

job and she’s gonna work as long as possible. She said as much better than working for the state.  Anyhow after we went there previously, we had gone to urology appointment with the two

 very married secretaries in front and he was seen quickly for that once you were able to get to radiology for the second one. Anyhow, we eventually got back via Uber and I had some conversations via text with Mary and she’s a little under the weather

. so I’m going shopping right now at 2:18 PM for a little bit of food for Mike and pick up a script well, shopping was a bit of an exercise. I did find of most of the items that he wanted but it took 


a little deal because I have no patience looking around for food. I do all my shopping on Amazon at least most of it. Anyway, I got a couple thingsfor 


myself and a timely item as well which I was glad to take care of not have hanging over my head. It’s now 352 time to sign up for my 4 o’clock yoga class as I go on Sansom Street. It’s cloudy and cool not 

too bad. Anyhow, I went to Byron‘s class and I think I did pretty well. I felt pretty strong and I generally do better when I take a one day break anything longer 

than a day and I’m off kilter, but he was challenging me to stay flat I got up a little bit on, one of the balance poses somebody working on them tomorrow 2:30 PM with a private lesson. That goes along with my busy busy BUZY schedule. Anyway I’m gonna see Mary and she’s going to meet her give her samosas and then just relax for a little bit. 

No comments: