Saturday, February 17, 2024

Saturday, February 17: Rittenhouse SQ and Yoga



Today I slept in and hung out with Mary in the morning and then we decided to go to Montreal style bagels and that was really good because both of us are pretty hungry and wanted some protein. The snowfall

 was nothing of no it was just a dusting, at least in Center city. we had our bagels but the problem was there
was no soy and there is no 2% or whole milk so I had to go with 

the skim milk and they needed a ton of that to make the coffee drinkable. But it was overall OK. After we went to Montreal spread bagel, I walked to the  Chestnut Street and the 21 bus came 

pretty quickly so that was really good. I went home. Got rid of my dirty yoga clothes and got some new yoga clothes and had some blueberries and something

 to drink. I got new water and pack that away. The 3:21 PM train didn’t bother to show up at least 30 1 PM train came on time which was good cause I got the class just in time class was very

 full and I found a place fortunately , Miah taught the class Mary took a break from yoga and stayed home and I went to the class afterwards, I went to 
Mary’s house to hang out for a little bit. We talked and had some laughs 

and then I headed out. I got home and drowned down like a crazy man, and tried to organize my stuff before the cleaning woman comes by tomorrow at 9 AM.

No comments: