Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tuesday, February 20 Vote Biden!! πŸ›‘


I woke up after sleeping pretty well. It just wasn’t enough sleep. Anyhow, the train was about three or four minutes late so ended up helping some dude by a day pass or $12 worth of SEPTA. I helped him until I heard the train coming, but I think he was on his way.I 
was hustling some woman talking loud she said the term “medical stop waiters. At least that’s what it sounded like she said. I 
got the Mike’s about the same time as yesterday. Did a little bit of cleaning up and that was about it and then I realized I have to call the repair place for Mike’s

 phone. Check with Therapist when my appointment is and call you about my tax form which has not been to me yet and it’s after mid February so I haven’t 

done any of those things yet actually it’s 1215 now and I did find out my therapist appointment tomorrow
with two and I’m going to pick up 

the phone after I go to CVS and get some stuff from Mike and myself. It’s cooler today sunny but cooler. I picked up Mike’s phone and it was $60 and the phone 

does seem to work. So at least now Mike has a phone.πŸ“± I’ve got back to Mike’s place and little bit of stuff around the house and then I left for 4 o’clock yoga 

class because my therapy session isn’t until 2 o’clock. Mike has one tomorrow at 11 AM. I went to class with Chris Flock and that was good. Then I decided to do a double And take a Pilates

 class with Marie. It’s 45 minutes but it gets intense very quickly after a calm 


beginning. I think got the choir about three minutes late it didn’t matter 

cause they didn’t really start until 7:05 PM. The songs are complex that we sing Jesus Christ. Afterwards I had to walk down 13th to market Street and clock train. The market
 Frankford line 
has single tracks from 9 PM to 4 AM this whole week so the train was delayed by five or 10 minutes. I got home chowed down on some leftovers and

 that was today. The Houston Chronicle made a glowing endorsement of President Biden today. I put 

 the highlights on the top of this blog posting. It articulates things very

 very well. Anybody with the reasonable mind would understand you don’t have to love everything he does, but my God, the alternative Jesus Christ!!!😳made a glowing endorsement of President Biden

No comments: