Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday, February 26: Student Loan Forgiven!🤩🏅Return Rental


After sleeping and I had a hard time getting to sleep I got up and had my breakfast thing and remembered that I had a Rental Car return. The meter was broken but I did not get a ticket which was a relief. So I returned my white Toyota well first I had to go to Mike’s and sign in and once I signed in, I had to quickly leave and I remember

 I had to go back to the CPA office and get some packets for the meeting tonight. Well I went down there and it was 20 bucks and it was a good thing I paid with my credit 

card because I double paid the credit card and didn’t have enough money to pay the $20 but I finished that up once , I realized it. I then picked up the SEPIA materials 

and returned the rental car. I then made an appointment with my dentist and started finishing up the online training that I have and I have to finish it off by March 1 which
is I believe Friday if I’m not mistaken. I have to do it before I leave for Larry’s. I’m flying out Wednesday morning.  I decided to stop at the good karma café and warm up because 

think I left my hat at Mike’s but I’m not sure and I got pretty chilly. I was able to buy some Pepsi‘s at the Spender and I used Venmo. Somehow the Venmo took. I just

 got an email about 10 minutes ago that my student loans have been forgiven!🏅The feds and the state will not counted as taxes. Thank God we had governor Wolf because he stopped collecting

 taxes on it two years ago. What a pleasant surprise it’s still hard to believe but it’s right there in black-and-white. 😊😊😊😊 anyhow, UPS finally sent her tax form so I 

can go ahead and see if I owe taxes this year. And it really warmed up nicely 

and I lost my secondary hat. I was doing so well this year. I know we’re the one hat is. I’d have to go to median and pick it up. Apparently I’m gonna have to buy another hat somewhere. Anyhow I got out late from Mike’s because I was catching up with my blog pictures. Now after that I have to catch up on putting the pictures on the blog. I’m 2 1/2 days behind because I had so many pictures from our road trip that had to be taken care of.

No comments: