Thursday, February 01, 2024

Thursday, February 1: πŸ’° Payment Time Yoga and COD

I woke today after a decent night of sleep and first got all the food 

that got delivered to my house which was a ton. I went ape crap and made sure I had enough 

soy milk and cereal, pastas and yogurt and probiotic sodas to keep 

me alive and thriving through this really funky, cold and flu season where 

you have, RSV, and the regular old nasty flu all floating around like 

butterflies in the methodological sky of life. Anyway, I got the Mike’s and did our thing and I talked to someone  about the intensive Yin class in early April in between my road trips. Amsterdam 

still $1000 from Philly so looks like I’ll be flying out in New York to not get totally overcharged. I was given more advice on that by using private mode, and 

or trying it at one in the morning. Also, I’ve been told to go in another computer so I might go on Google flights. Anyhow, Mike and I did take a short

 walk, and I found myself, kind of tired. Not fighting off some but I am tired, so I got to try to get home from the meeting tonight at a decent hour. At least it’s not the end of the month business meeting

 which goes on till 1015 sometimes. Anyhow, otherwise it’s pretty uneventful the flights have not changed I’m going to 4 o’clock yoga
I’m gonna



 sign up for that Vinyasa class today if I have any time. It’s 3:46 PM. Well, I did 

make it to class on time for 4 PM class with Derek. He @ Mike’s Apartment 

complex. Anyhow, class was sparsely attended in the second floor and it wasn’t ridiculously


hot so it was fine. I felt fairly good today and that was nice. I ran into Linda and then I

signed up for the vasa class at the front desk with Tina. I’m paying everybody everything now.



 Anyway, do you have class? I went to the Dorchester and visited Mary. 

She’s feeling a lot better. Anyhow, I caught the 33 bus at 20th and arch. I got really lucky they detoured 20th and JFK and I made it just as it was approaching 

I had time to stop at the pizza place and grab a slice of pizza. Ran into couple of people going to the meeting while waiting for my slice. And then went to the meeting

 and set up since I was chairing tonight. Ended up the meeting had really high attendance in people in the room and people online. I what’s a bit nervous because 
I picked a story that was too long, and we had to stop in the middle of it in the first person who commented with somewhat critical of that decision. I had to do it because the reading the story would’ve taken up all the
 time.then after a woman spoke whole bunch of people in to speak online and that was interesting to 

pick people online. Anyhow, it went OK in the long run. I think the 49 which was late and then the L took forever, but it went all right I suppose. 

No comments: