Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wednesday, February 14:❤️ Day in the Cold 🥶


Last night before waking up, I had really interesting tunes one of them that I was flying out to the edge of the universe and reach this planet called Apollo. That’s the last few. I remember when I woke up I just wanted to sleep forever. I think it’s because it’s pretty cold outside right now. I did eventually get up at 7:40 AM 

got dressed stuff, my yoga clothing, and the way I went. The train was late and it was frigid waiting for the train. They basically skipped a train because it was six minutes late 

and supposedly the train run every 6 minutes I thought they ran more than that  in the morning rush I was more like every 3 but maybe I was wrong. Anyhow got the Mike’s. He told me his plan 

and we had a plan for me to go do some errands for him. One of them is to get his phone dropped off. I did. I took a nap which felt really good and then went to his place on South


 Street and dropped off his phone without the cord he said it would be $60 to fix it which I thought was worth it just to get his phone back. Even though this phone is 

a piece of shit. Anyway , I started got cold and went to the Last 

Drop  Café which I’ve been in in a long time. It’s now 11:33 AM. I have an appointment at 2 

o’clock. Well, I came back with all Mike’s items and he was still 

doing an interview with some marketing Company that might pay him. In the meantime, 

I was getting ready for my appointment and brought a super coffee 

with me then I had the appointment and it was a good appointment about how I felt
 yesterday I was depressed because I was worried about getting 

in trouble in multiple ways. I discussed that situation at Yoga Plast, and he thought it was a good example of what I do with myself and times. It was a good appointment. We did officially 

switch most of my appointments from now on to Wednesday at 2 o’clock. Anyhow, after that appointment, I went back to Mike’s wrapped up and I decided 

would take our Uber to Mary to drop off the Valentines stuff and surprise her. One I didn’t want the orchid to get ruined in the cold and too well it’s cold outside. Give us more time wheelchair

 will be with each other while before the 530 class starts. Root, my surprise was a full-blown success. She was totally surprised and enjoyed my orchid in the car so which is really good

 so we had a nice time before class and then we got ready for class. Class wasn’t bad. Dan taught the class
 today. After that way to 15 minute break and
 we did with Linda.I like that class specially, right after a hot class. Yeah I was 

socializing and this woman doesn’t shake hands. Anyway, went back to Mary’s ordered dinner and actually ate out for dinner and it was very very good. We hung out and had a nice Valentine’s Day.    

No comments: