Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday, February 13: AM Snow❄️, Yoga Lesson, and Choir

Hello boys and girls. I woke up after a decent night sleep because I got home early and had time before and still go to bed early. Well,I ate my breakfast

 skip the coffee in the morning and then when I headed out, I discovered it was snowing and I wasn’t even ready 
for it. It was big puffy flakes so I had 

a feeling the snow wouldn’t last very long. So I got the Mike’s and went over yesterday’s activities and talked about how he can get a replacement phone and found out. I don’t 

have therapy today since it snowed more in the suburbs than the city. Much more. It’s 2:24 PM And the sun is out the snow is nonexistent I’m arriving for 

my private lesson doors locked, but in which is cool, I’m gonna get dressed and get started. Anyway, I got dressed and got started and worked


on balance but also the diagram of I forgot that the thing was called but the center is blessed. There’s another 

word like OK I believe I’m gonna have to ask Linda about that. The old are trying too much and going past my limits not going past my limits, but driving too 

much perfectionism and trying to get out of these pose gracefully in no matter how far a minute. So we got out of 330. I’m racing back to Mike to sign out. Well, I did that almost

 lost the password that would’ve been a total pain in the ass if I done that it’s 351 I should be able to make it cause I basically got half dressed so I have less things to 

takeoff and my mats already down and I’m already signed in. I made it to class with five minutes to spare. Plus the class was talked 

by Chris Flocken. It was a good class. I enjoyed it very much and that’s the way it should be. It was a 75 minute class. Mary 

is there as well and after class we hung out a little bit. I said hi to Chris and thank Linda for her private lesson. We went to her house and I relaxed a little bit and was feeling kind of flat and just told her and that’s about it then I went to choir practice and we sang Erin Williams, Donna, Nobis Pochem, basically Requiem and death stage but it was pretty complex. I then walked down 13th St. after choir practice and caught the elders no incident it was pretty quiet. And then went home and just chowed down some pasta and went to sleep. 

No comments: