Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thursday, February 15: Cold Day Buzy Evening 🥶

Well, after hitting the rack around 2 AM I got up after a decent night

 sleep but the usual not enough but I got the Mike’s and did a couple things and then I got a 45 minute nap in which was helpful not enough
 but 

it was definitely helpful. it was mostly a quiet day. Mike had some guy over named Shawn and I didn’t know about the appointment he had forgotten he’s part 

of the study that Mike’s in where they monitor him for falls with this machine that’s hung in the corner of his apartment. 

I just lied down in the bed and tuned out  And looked at some funny TikTok videos from 

relationships to Vladimir Putin. Anyhow I was downtown in 

a business woman woke up to homeless people setting a fire in the back area for business. No damage permanent damage was done but it was definitely some some fire damage actually. Anyway , I put

 the trash out picked up some meals that were delivered to Mike and got a busy  Evening, coming up with Yoga, reggae, and then a meeting that I didn’t go to 

last week because I was sick a week ago. I suppose if I’m real tired, I might just participate remotely to Dakota meeting. It’s at 3:48. I’m still at 15th and Locust.

 what class wasn’t too bad it wasn’t too crowded at all. I didn’t have time to get a towel so I didn’t get one so I felt like I was @ Costa Rica 

where it was not boiling hot but I was sweating real good and leaving a puddle on the floor because I was working 
it. It’s now 
5:56 PM. I I walked to 15th and JFK to catch the 33 bus which is only 


about two minutes late. I had time to grab a slice of pizza, which was very tasty and did this job. The 

session was pretty intense. It was relaxing and I needed it. Anyhow, I left

 there around 8:12 PM and went to the meeting just as it was starting. I got a 

ride home from Mills, which got me home early than otherwise 

I would’ve been home a lot later than 9:45 PM hi, then ate imposter and opened up my package from Amazon, which had the Yoga book, milk, and other stuff all in one box which was convenient.

No comments: