Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Tuesday, February 6: Using a Taxi, Appt, and Choir

Today I got off to a bit of a late start cause I didn’t get to sleep 

till about 1:30 AM. I then had to wait 15 minutes because SEPTA was being screwed up with their schedule as they let one of the 

trains just blow right by. Then, while on the train, they kept telling people to not mess with the doors. Anyhow I was running so late I saw a cab and signal for it, and he actually told me to 

come in on the other side of Broad Street near Walnut. He turned around and

 it was a 6 dollar faire but I only had three dollars in cash and he let 

me go which was really cool of him but he did give me his business card so it 

was totally worth the three bucks cause I got the Mike’s around 9 AM 

almost too late to sign in. It would have been closer to 912 or 9:15 AM if I just walked. None of the buses were running , for some


reason in fact, I just missed one. Mike got some orders in for food and for his new keyboard since The last one mysteriously stopped working on the last
one so he’s trying to set it up right now it’s 1:22 PM running errands. So successfully ran my errands and got Mike his money and a set of batteries. Next, 

my friend Betsy visited Mike and I because she had a doctor appointment and she lives in South West philly
 somewhere. Haven’t seen her in a while so Mike and her got along really

 well. We can relate to each other after that I made a decision to buy

 a $600 round-trip ticket which has, one stop and I have to go to Newark but Philly was $1000 so I said fuck it and just bought the ticket. Anyhow, I then relax a little bit and then went to choir practice. I was really tired so I bought a drink ate a banana and some chips for the way home. There was a very productive practice for working on CRA and we had a long break and the showed up on time and it wasn’t a big freaking to do, anyhow I got caught up in Maga world where they project Biden is being corrupt Biden a traitor they are just locked in. It’s kind of scary and sad. 

No comments: