Friday, February 09, 2024

Friday, February 9: Mild February Day🌞

Today I woke up feeling a lot much more myself but still a little off. I 

skipped my coffee this morning and the only caffeine I had today was 12 ounce can of diet Pepsi I didn’t have any super coffee I think I’m just 

gonna lay off the caffeine until, I feel completely myself. Today was a really mild day around 11 o’clock. I started taking the tutorial that that the agency wants you to take. Blew it 

off for the longest time but today I was determined to finish it all but after three hours I wasn’t done yet, so at least it let you start off where you left
 off. I’m my 
determination is to get this done tonight or definitely by tomorrow. 

Then again tomorrow I don’t go in for work, which gives me less incentive to do it anyhow it’s now 343. I’m heading to 4 o’clock class. Class went

 very well. Marie talked the class and it went very well. My balance was off today. Guess I should be surprised. I just got from a one-day illness. 
Anyhow, Larry’s taking a bunch of 

stuff for his Covid. It’s good thing he got it when he got it while I was over there. Hope he gets better sooner than later, but looks like it’s gonna be about 

10 days to two weeks. Anyhow, after class, I ordered some takeout and watched White House plumbers, which I believe was something on 
demand. They all have “on demand.“ Just
 like all the company say get a new iPhone “on us.“anyhow was a fun show and then we they got comfortable and crashed for the evening. Oh yeah, Bob called and he’s gonna stop by tomorrow and he’s gonna stay at my place and then we’re gonna go visit Mike. 

No comments: