Friday, February 02, 2024

Friday, February 2: Drizzle. 🌧️

This morning I got up and I was really tired because I had trouble 

getting sleep last night but I did eventually get up and get ready for breakfast 

and I had breakfast and showed up to late work pretty late

 almost 9 o’clock. Once we got here. I had conversations about Albert showcase like the one I had last nightand looked up $.10 beer nights, which was a complete failure. Stephen


Colbert was funny as crap. I watched him this morning. I got the Mike’s and it was overcast and a little bit of drizzle. But it’s not too cold outside which is a good thing. 

Today is Friday which means the weekend is here so I can sleep in. It’s 11:36 AM. Mike and I are going to go take a walk for a bit in this overcast, cloudy day in February

. It was a short walk, but the rain had stopped, which was a good thing. The 

vendor man just skipped out and rock corner all week. Anyhow, I got into 

a text discussion with Mary about the 70s disco demolition night dollar 

beer night they had in the 70s. So I pulled up some videos about disco

 and there’s all very interesting. This particular video argued that saying relay Saturday Night, Fever , help disco, and also help to get it become unpopular. Oh, I talked to on the phone with a couple friends such 

as Larry and Donna the future plans of each of us are going to be interesting. It’s not too cold, but the cold does sneak in because it’s 80+ percent humidity 

but it could be a lot worse being February of course. Today is a groundhog day, and I have not heard a peepof Phil the rodent found or six more weeks of winter. Well 
we’re going 


to have at least 6 weeks of fairly shitty weather. That’s pretty much a 

given. Well, our five minute class is gonna be taught by someone I haven’t taken yoga with usually teach Pilates so this is going to 
be interesting. Her name is Marie. Mary will 

be joining me in class. It’s now 3:52 PM time for 4 o’clock class. Weather 4 o’clock class it’s pretty 

good. I did see Maria before. I just forgot even though it’s just last Friday. I guess I was out of it last week. Anyhow, class went well. Wasn’t terribly crowded and it was just hot enough. Next we went back to Mary‘s place ordered out some Indian and then I paid for my yin intensive training. That’s quite an investment. I have to leave work early Friday the fifth and it goes on Saturday and Sunday all day. 

No comments: