Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thursday, February 29: 1st Day in Florida

After a really deep night of sleep, I got up around 9 AM and had 

breakfast and mellowed out with Larry for a while. Had coffee banana yogurt along 

with my cereal. It’s pretty nice out it’s partly cloudy and mild. 

Larry and I decided we would take a walk. We’re just gonna have a quiet day 

today. Being my first day up here. It’s nice to have a day where I’m just

 doing a lot of nothing. I enjoy that sometimes. well, Larry and I took a walk 2 Lake Park. It faces Singer Island, and 
a bunch of condos but it’s still very very pretty 

walk. It’s pretty nice out it’s not boiling hot but you definitely feel the stronger sun. I saw pelicans flying and relaxing and
 I saw nice large iguana and got a picture of it actually also got a video

 of the whole thing I’ve been in touch with Mary and she’s doing very well and

 getting stuff done. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ anyhow, after, our walk we hung out 

in the back balcony and then I had some corn beef hash that I had saved from the

 last time I was there for lunch and we’re gonna head out to the beach. I 

talked to Alice for about 35 minutes and we’re going to nowhead to the 

beach which should be fun slabbered on the suntan lotion and actually 

bought a bathing suit. I managed to remember to do that, so that was 

always good. Well, we went to the beach and it was cool to chill out 

and relax. It wasn’t too boiling hot. I didn’t go in the
 water I wasn’t that hot. I did see someone paragliding and then some dude with a fan and a parachute flying around that was interesting and the seagulls around here. Just walk around like you don’t exist.it was pretty chill and we relaxed and then we headed home and Veronica made us a very good dinner, turkey burger with plant-based cheese, which was an interesting thing and I had some gray Poupon because I’m not rich. Anyhow, we watched in law law and order including law and ordered organized crime, which is all about Elliott and it’s so ponderous. I can’t even follow it anymore. 

No comments: